Phone: 214-997-1264
Email Address: stevielynnxoxo@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=67669
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - Unless you include wasted emails & texts to set up appointments, and the wasted vacation hours I took + drive time.
Session Length: 0 minutes
Fee: Was supposed to be a $$ review special
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: From her pictures and her reviews that I read, she is supposed to be pretty damn good looking. I never got to find out.

No Call/No Show - Twice. Don't waste your time. Find a nice reliable provider instead.
Recommendation: No
NCNS moved from Independent Provider Reviews-Dallas

Torito
Sorry that happened to you
dogsmack get use to it.

It happens all the time just take her off Ur list and move on.

Mainly with a meeting scheduled a week out or Nooner.
She gets busy with GirlFriends or appt. written on bar napkin.
Thanks for the info. It sucks, but we've all been there. I had a very similar (almost identical) situation happen to me before, so I understand your frustration.
Without confirmation there is no appointment.
Sorry that happened. Stick with us good girls that don't do that.
Sorry that happened. Stick with us good girls that don't do that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Right on! Pay attention to timeliness and TCB skills mentioned in a ladies' profile of reviews. Good luck and sorry this happened!

Did you have a plan B?
That's a bummer. Sorry that happened to you.
Without consummation there is no appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider

FTFY

While being unmanly in general, whining WILL net you some "Oh you poor baby" responses from real, hot, quality reliable providers.
I was interested and read her reviews but some stated appearance issues and a flakeness factor so she came off my list.
I don't feel sorry for you.

She showed up looking hot with some good TCB skills and some work with an agency for a time. But later on, her reviews and other info kept singing the song about the flake factor being a predominant trait.

Research would have told you this. If you knew her before and felt special enough to think she wouldn't do that to you, then you should take it as a lesson.

DS: "Godfather, I didn't get laid and although I didn't lose anything but time and gas money, I didn't get the pussy"

GQ: "You can quit crying and stand up and act like a man."

GQ: "If you really want to see her you can call upon me to do you a favor. I'm gonna make her an offer she can't refuse. Someday, and they day may never come, I may ask you to do a favor for me."

See? The Godfather movies tells you everything need to know about life.
Thanks for posting. I think we see too few NSNC posts. Inexcusable from a professional's standpoint.
Hot girl from pics.... She has now removed her eccie and p411 profile. I was hoping to schedule.....sometime