Strip Clubs - Recommendations and 90's vs 2020's

Looking for a recommendation at what Strip Club is the best right now. I know everyone is going to say, “None of them in Kansa City”, which I agree with. At least not at this time in history. I haven’t been since the Pandemic and just need a little attention from a pretty girl.

I started going to them back in the 90’s – Bachelors III, Red Apple, Shadows, Million Dollar (the one in KCK, not Warrensburg), Baby Dolls. Either the girls were 100% better looking back then, or what my taste told me what was good looking in the 90’s doesn’t carry over to the 2020’s. I remember going to “Baby Dolls” on a Friday or Saturday night, with either Scoots or Brad DJ’ing. The place was usually packed with nice looking, well-dressed guys having a guys night out. They had what they called “Show Time” about 7:00. That is where both the Day Shift and Night Shift girls would all go up on stage for 2 dances. There were probably anywhere between 40 and 50 girls. (90% of them were very acceptable), probably 10 that were very good looking, and 5 that were absolutely gorgeous. People used to ask me why I went to Strip Clubs. My answer was, even though I was decent looking with a nice body, I could hang out and touch a girl in a class, that in real life would never even talk to me. That is kind of sad, isn’t it? I had girls that I visited that couldn’t walk out in public in Westport without being oogelled. I dropped a hell of a lot of money to keep that fantasy alive, and it was all about a fantasy. The most fun girls at that time were the girls that had real jobs during the week. They were secretaries, dental hygienists, nurses, accountants, sales. Many of them were educated and interesting to talk to. The reason they were there is that they could come in a couple days a week, hang with some nice guys, party, get their drinks paid for, relieve the stress they had from their “real world” job, and pick up an easy $500 or more in a night. That was good money pre 2000 – not bad today either.

Where are those girls now? Over the last 10 years I haven’t been able to find anyone that even half keeps my interest. Is it that the hot girls don’t work at these places any more or is it what I think is Hot is out of fashion. I like a nice soft, sweet girl that is polite and has manners. The kind that if she did decide to go out with me, I wouldn’t be embarrassed. Today’s Strip Club girls are all Tatted and Pierced, are rude, cuss, and really don’t have anything to talk about except how drunk they got last night. It is more picking the least undesirable instead of the one that really peaks your interest.

Now that I think about it I guess I lied. I did stop at Babydolls a while back, and while I really wanted to find something I liked, I didn't - and to make matters worse - I thought I could at least get one of their $10 steaks, but they have closed down the kitchen.

Anyhow thank for the rant, let me know if any suggestions.
Here I am loving the trashy girls with the tattoos and piercings. Then talking about all the fucked up shit in there life. When all they need is a daddy to spank them a few times and tell them to get their shit together. I'm sure you're gonna be able to find what your wanting but it's gonna be a hunt. Maybe bazookas? Tangos? Doubt it with baby dolls or TSC. Maybe flamingos, saloon and outhouse with college girls working there.
Try bonita flats. Some good looking ladies there. It's a hit and miss for them. Also tangos they allow hands to to touch a lot more
The most fun girls at that time were the girls that had real jobs during the week. They were secretaries, dental hygienists, nurses, accountants, sales. Many of them were educated and interesting to talk to. The reason they were there is that they could come in a couple days a week, hang with some nice guys, party, get their drinks paid for, relieve the stress they had from their “real world” job, and pick up an easy $500 or more in a night. That was good money pre 2000 – not bad today either.

Where are those girls now? Originally Posted by jayhawker1980
Sadly, OnlyFans and other pay per view sites have given the really hot girls a way out of live, in person, performances. I noticed the dropoff in quality as well. I refuse to pay for a girls Onlyfans but that's where the really hot ones are hanging out now.
Sadly, OnlyFans and other pay per view sites have given the really hot girls a way out of live, in person, performances. I noticed the dropoff in quality as well. I refuse to pay for a girls Onlyfans but that's where the really hot ones are hanging out now. Originally Posted by Craiglip
Nailed it. OnlyFans killed the clubs and drastically cut the quality of in-person sex workers in general.
Moved to correct forum
Jayhawk1980,

Man you wrote my story for me! I agree with all that you pointed out. If I was going to drink I wanted to look at something beautiful!

Perhaps someone might remember Mickie? She worked for the government but was a server at the original Red Apple. I met her when I was only 19 she was tending bar at the Horse Shoe on 7th street. Well we hit off had a fling and she got me cards at all the strip clubs. It was so freaking fun back in those days.

You mentioned higher class men. I was in Bachelor'sIII one evening and Paul Splitfoff (KC Royals) pitcher came in with a bunch of other players.

Those where happy days! Then Morinovich was determined to get them gone! Those clubs were always full like the legends! Lol

Thanks for the post brought back some good time memories!
BTW, I’d also include those great massage parlors with jacuzzis (like Magic Touch) in this same category that was killed by a combo of the likes of Marinovich, OnlyFans, and finally the covid crazies.
BTW, I’d also include those great massage parlors with jacuzzis (like Magic Touch) in this same category that was killed by a combo of the likes of Marinovich, OnlyFans, and finally the covid crazies. Originally Posted by KCOwner
Let's not forget that payment apps like venmo, zelle, etc. have also made it easy for tons of girls and boys to scam people requesting deposits and advance payments just by posting ads to which plenty of fools respond.
Let's not forget that payment apps like venmo, zelle, etc. have also made it easy for tons of girls and boys to scam people requesting deposits and advance payments just by posting ads to which plenty of fools respond. Originally Posted by golard
No lies detected.
Jayhawk1980,

Man you wrote my story for me! I agree with all that you pointed out. If I was going to drink I wanted to look at something beautiful!

Perhaps someone might remember Mickie? She worked for the government but was a server at the original Red Apple. I met her when I was only 19 she was tending bar at the Horse Shoe on 7th street. Well we hit off had a fling and she got me cards at all the strip clubs. It was so freaking fun back in those days.

You mentioned higher class men. I was in Bachelor'sIII one evening and Paul Splitfoff (KC Royals) pitcher came in with a bunch of other players.

Those where happy days! Then Morinovich was determined to get them gone! Those clubs were always full like the legends! Lol

Thanks for the post brought back some good time memories! Originally Posted by gentleman123
Hey Gent! Hope your doing well buddy! My clubbing days were mostly back in Iowa and in St Louis, (basically the Illinois side). Never seen a lot of real action in the clubs here..
KCF,

Hope all is well with you buddy!

Sorry you missed all the fun!

The old days is KC,Ks. Were great days for clubbing.

Thanks for the shout out!

Be safe my friend!
When I was in HS, my buddies and I piled in a mid 80s Camero and headed to "amateur night" at the Dove. WOW!!! It was a no holes barred (or forbidden from viewing) experience that set a high bar that most strip clubs couldn't clear.
I will have to agree. The cream of the crop has found easier venues to cash out. So we are left with slim pickings. Occasionally one might surface but they are few and in between. In the old days there were tons of clubs. Still the ones left can't recruit enough to fill a club.
Who remembers the Red Apple, Apartment Lounge,Bachelors III couple others I can't remember those were the fun days