Another Special Council in the works?

OK. You can Pillory Hillary as long as we get to Dump Trump.
OK. You can Pillory Hillary as long as we get to Dump Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha
It’s about time:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...d-clinton.html Originally Posted by bambino
"Wont rule out".. MEANING THEY Might get around to doing one.. In a few decades.
The fact that foreign governments decided to donate money to her, ahem, charity at the same time her office granted favors is pure coincidence. There is nothing to see. All evidence is purely circumstantial.

But at least there is evidence of a crime. Unlike the Russian "collusion" investigation in which there is no known crime but Democrats know who did it.
Please let it be so. He should have done this months ago.

But at least there is evidence of a crime. Unlike the Russian "collusion" investigation in which there is no known crime but Democrats know who did it. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Hey the DNC paid top dollar for that!
OK. You can Pillory Hillary as long as we get to Dump Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’m not doing anything. They should look into Mueller, Rosenstein and Comeys behavior during U1deal. That would be poetic justice.
Thought Sessions reclused himself from this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attor...ry?id=45858137
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2017, 07:56 AM
We are turning into a Banana Republic. . . which most of you Chimps probably relish!

We are turning into a Banana Republic. . . which most of you Chimps probably relish!

Originally Posted by WTF
Its been a Banana Republic. Obama and his cronies treated the DOJ and the FBI like one. Pay attention.
A special counsel isn't needed.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...pecial-counsel Originally Posted by filbone
We didn’t need Meuller’s investigation either.
so when is the justice department under Sessions going prosecute Clinton for the illegal private email server & Uranium 1?
so when is the justice department under Sessions going prosecute Clinton for the illegal private email server & Uranium 1? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not before the DOJ has thoroughly investigated THE FACTS.

As for the hogwash about "circumstantial evidence" being a "bar to prosecution," that's exactly what it is: "hogwash"!

Unlike some on here I won't claim to have personally seen "everyone," but every criminal jury charge I have seen (Federal and State) includes an "instruction" to the Jury on "circumstantial evidence" and the use of it in the decision making. FYI: Comey was LYING about not being able to prosecute because of a lack of "direct evidence" ... and I say "LYING" because he was a U.S. prosecutor and EVERY case he presented to a jury had a "circumstantial evidence" instruction in it (and I don't have to see "everyone" he submitted, because it's SOP!)

This is the first one I came across. It's from 6th Circuit, but is from the Federal Pattern Jury Instructions:

1.5 DIRECT AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Evidence may be direct or circumstantial. Direct evidence is direct proof of a fact, such as testimony by a witness about what that witness personally saw or heard or did. Circumstantial evidence is indirect evidence, that is, it is proof of one or more facts from which one can find another fact.

You are to consider both direct and circumstantial evidence. Either can be used to prove any fact. The law makes no distinction between the weight to be given to either direct or circumstantial evidence. It is for you to decide how much weight to give to any evidence.
BTW: "Circumstantial Evidence" instructions are used in BOTH civil and criminal cases.

That's why Comey should be INVESTIGATED AS WELL!