GFE Question

I'm a newbie looking to get started in the hobby. My question is do most GFE providers include bbbj or is it extra?
  • TGF
  • 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM
BBBJ should be included in GFE
most bbbj are included by PSE..
Most GFE has BBBJ included also kiss N but BBBJ is a must when it comes 2 GFE I dont kiss any provider so that is not a must 4 me but BBBJ is very important
Both terms are useless.
Put on your P411 profile what you expect. When you make contact with a potential provider TELL her to read your profile and if there is anything in your profile she does not do then notify you and you will determine if the meeting takes place....yadda yadda... I know its not romantic but believe me it WORKS. No disappointments and a much better session. She will appreciate you being up front and you will know exactly what to expect.
Never assume anything.
Co-sign Bubba and Yadda. By definition, GFE certainly should include BBBJ. But even the most robotic, scared-of-touching-human-flesh providers will sometimes put "GFE" in their ads, so it's pretty much a meaningless term now. Search reviews or clarify with her whether she provides bbbj if it's not specified in her ad.
You will quickly find that the term GFE is, at best, loosely defined and varies from provider to provider. My advice would be to see the girls that most interest you and that advertise the activities that match what you are looking for. Your definition of GFE is all that really matters.