found a Rolex in our room

My Gf and i are getting ready to leave and found a Rolex in our room.
Those that I have emails and screen names for I have messaged but there are some where I only have phone numbers and i feel weird calling or texting out of the blue.
if this is yours and you can describe engraving and diamonds I will mail it to you if you don't contact me before we fly back to NY.
Hotel staff steal and I don't want such a nice watch stolen.
Very Classy Lexxxy!!! Good luck on finding the owner!
+1! VERY classy. Good luck
GREAT TO SEE THAT THERE STILL ARE VERY TRUSTING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU AND GF! VEGAS HAS APPRECIATE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS
High five to you! I hope you find the person this belongs to.
GREAT TO SEE THAT THERE STILL ARE VERY TRUSTING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU AND GF! VEGAS HAS APPRECIATE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS Originally Posted by AshleyMarie23
Indeed.

If no one claims it, you can always go see these guys right down the Blvd!

Thank you everyone. As of this afternoon I've been in contact with everyone we have seen and no one has claimed it. I spoke with hotel staff and the only things they had reported missing are phones and chargers.
It's a small world so I'm keeping my posts out there about it in case maybe someone else may have forgotten it or lost it while staying there or visiting another lady haha.
I sign Bibles in hotel rooms I stay in (I know, naughty but is the only permanent thing in the room) you would be amazed how many other ladies signatures I have seen and a few pms I've gotten asking if I'm the Lexxxy they saw in it.
Ladies please put the word out to gents, you never know. I'm only a PM away and promise complete discretion while mailing it and will insure the package as well for obvious reasons.
Rolex has an owner register...you may want to check the serial number with them to see if they can help you make contact with the owner...
  • `flip
  • 02-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Rolex has an owner register...you may want to check the serial number with them to see if they can help you make contact with the owner... Originally Posted by H8edByOne
I’d first like to say to the OP, good on ya ladies, wish there were more people in the world like you. Honesty is an underutilized trait these days.

Rolex does not keep an open file of all their watches most times this is done with the dealer cards at the independent dealers as far as I’m aware of. However if the person that owns the watch registered the S/N at like rolextracker.com they would have an updated record of who the watch belonged to. The one thing Rolex itself uses the S/N for is for warranty/service/parts but doesn’t keep an updated file on which watch belongs to who. Now there are the hot lists which are used to report lost or stolen Rolexes but that usually involve a police report etc. I’ve collected a few Rolexes over the years and every time I have contacted them I had to give them every single bit of the information again LOL. I’d try the www.rolextracker.com and see if they listed it, my guess is probably not LOL.

On another note if you are a Rolex guru and I’m not 100% accurate please PM me the info, I have a few I wouldn’t mind the extra protection on.

Sorry about the BUMP being an old thread and all “Don’t beat me; don’t beat me well not unless you have nice boobies
Wow, its good to know there are still good people with kind hearts in the world. Very classy Lexxxy!