Winsome Earle-Sears: Up and coming Republican?

https://www.christianpost.com/books/...ith-trump.html

The Lt Gov of VA is making news today for being an old school gay shame Republican and has in the past defended the 6 week concept for abortion similar to the Texas de facto ban but seems publicly to be willing to go 15 weeks if she has to and has gone on record denouncing Trump in his run to be President again.

Her name has been tossed around as an up and coming Republican whose ceiling could be the White House.

Trump easily won SC and will be the GOP nominee but he is the front runner leaving evangelical voters in areas like VA little choice if they don't want 4 more years of Biden or whoever the Dems decide to put on their ticket in November.

Can someone who openly expresses disdain for people's personal choices and other party members that don't buy into this ideology rise to a high level in the Republican party over the next few years?
If Trump gets the nomination, Sears will be 100% behind him.

She is the real thing. Veteran of the Marine Corp, smart, conservative, and………Black.

I would love to see her debate Kamala “Knee Pads” Harris.
there will be ZERO debates. It's been proven that you don't need them to win elections or to inform the public. Trump missed every single one of them and is the Presumptive nominee.

I don't see any need for the entrenched camps to change what is proven as "working".

They just set the cruise control and coast.

Trump will coast all the way to prison, and Biden will coast from his basement to a second term. LOL.. sad but true.
The real thing?

Not sure about that in fact I think she would struggle in national politics especially anywhere she needs to rally votes outside of the far right Republican base.
If Trump gets the nomination, Sears will be 100% behind him.

She is the real thing. Veteran of the Marine Corp, smart, conservative, and………Black.

I would love to see her debate Kamala “Knee Pads” Harris. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why? Because they're both black women? How about Haley vs. Gabbard? There's another classic matchup right out of that book.

How do you know Sears doesn't wear knee pads?
Why? Because they're both black women? How about Haley vs. Gabbard? There's another classic matchup right out of that book.

How do you know Sears doesn't wear knee pads? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She just might. Has some guy with the same MO as
Willy Brown come forward?