I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

Business was so good then....
It was a lot nicer too
Agree to both! I came in right when it ended. Everyone was very nice and respectable. Also business was great.
  • R.M.
  • 12-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Best thread here in Coed. Thank you. Those were nothing but money days.
Happy Holidays.
what was so special about it...from what I can gather they got shut down due to some form of incompetence, mismanagement, or being too lax allowing themselves to be infiltrated like G-Money did the Carter which caused Nino to kill him...The money may have flowed but they got shut down..No?

I was on for a little over a year. It was a good setup. Definitely a different world.
ASPD was wonderful....the guys,the ladies,the everything was actually fun! The socials we all wanted to be at..,those were the days
There was bigger sense of camaraderie; less bullshit (if none at all); rudeness and shit posting just didn't happen. It felt smaller, more exclusive, safer.

I started about a year before it ended; was one of the first on eccie.
maybe I'm wired different because 1.) I dont want to participate on a site where no bullshit is allowed and 2.) I dont understand conceptully why people participating in illegal acts want to meet up as part of open group socials. I just dont get it. ASPD shut down for a reason... I would like to think this site is a better version and learned from whatever debacle shut ASPD down
There was bigger sense of camaraderie; less bullshit (if none at all); rudeness and shit posting just didn't happen. It felt smaller, more exclusive, safer.

I started about a year before it ended; was one of the first on eccie. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Same here! It felt more like our own little community and the relationships between the providers and the clients on there were definitely a lot more intimate and close not just BCD.
LOL
Same here! It felt more like our own little community and the relationships between the providers and the clients on there were definitely a lot more intimate and close not just BCD. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Agreed!
maybe I'm wired different because 1.) I dont want to participate on a site where no bullshit is allowed... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A hobby site is supposed to be a place to exchange info and meet people.

I think you are getting that confused with a social media site, which is great for bullshitting. Try Facebook or Twitter.
  • BLM69
  • 12-11-2017, 12:34 PM
The old timers always talk about the good old aspd days, maybe business was great because there were less providers? You aspd originals were sloppy with your socials and paid the price for it!

The hobby is bigger than ever and clients have a huge selection of young talent coming weekly, They don't seem to have a problem staying busy but they also will be saying the same thing years from now, how the hobby was way better back then (the present time) as new fresh talent will be replacing them.
^^^ Clueless, lol...you aren't new & father time stops for no one, so you keep that in mind while you are judging. You may be the person paying, but many things you enjoy now may elude you in the future in a "karma" sort of way.

Once upon a time men at least made some attempt to treat providers with respect online, also no one would place blatant ads (read the titles)...gonna come back to bite many people imo.

~