Rtm button, pussy time out, and why I don't pound that foooking shidd....

If you don't have the substance to withstand words on the net then you are in for a field day in this cruel world. I say take that button away and let the foooking inmates run the asylum!! We don't need the laws, popo, them folks to cry out for help. Man up or pus up or get caught in the stampede. That same way jj showed John Amos the door on good times...they foooks with me all the time. I don't care. Got cool rich homies, pus, drank, a home, car and I enjoy life evaday!!! Hell yeah, foooking right!!
June 2015:
I miss wildflower and escape. Back then it was real simple, pay 240 then go have fun. It was even less at wildflower. This new terrain is so hard to navigate, but I understand the reasoning behind stringent screening. Any help will do because I'm tired of trying to find a corner in a strip club without being detected and back page isn't what it used to be. Back four years ago that's all I used and it worked quite well but the climate has changed drastically as I have read. Again, any info is great on how someone gets started on this site, thanks..... Originally Posted by shinepro
The threads are simply marketing ploys, keeping her name in the mix and on people's minds. Most providers do this and we all know this so why state the obvious. The hat is pretty cool, she will win more points with this look than lose them. She's a cute female and the avatar is not a bad look. Originally Posted by shinepro
February 2018:
If you don't have the substance to withstand words on the net then you are in for a field day in this cruel world. I say take that button away and let the foooking inmates run the asylum!! We don't need the laws, popo, them folks to cry out for help. Man up or pus up or get caught in the stampede. That same way jj showed John Amos the door on good times...they foooks with me all the time. I don't care. Got cool rich homies, pus, drank, a home, car and I enjoy life evaday!!! Hell yeah, foooking right!! Originally Posted by shinepro
Like me I pound that yoso, covoissier, or that hendog, come on baby. Used to be that patron but the older you get I can't take that patron like I used to. Five shots, and I only foooks with doubles, I'm ready to pound that pus! Can't do too much, because already being a large male, I can't go too long for fear of causing my yella shortie, Blondie or hispo too much pain. So what say you ec land. Same rules apply as usual,shout out to good times reruns and the star of the foooking show jj! Originally Posted by shinepro
Heh.
Chy town. Do you enjoy following a man around? You worse than my begging ass baby mama! Stay on topic!

Heh. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yeah, I noticed that too. Quite the difference. Makes you wonder if someone is using his account or is that just one of Sisto or NubianPrincess' secondary handles....

If you don't have the substance to withstand words on the net then you are in for a field day in this cruel world. I say take that button away and let the foooking inmates run the asylum!! We don't need the laws, popo, them folks to cry out for help. Man up or pus up or get caught in the stampede. That same way jj showed John Amos the door on good times...they foooks with me all the time. I don't care. Got cool rich homies, pus, drank, a home, car and I enjoy life evaday!!! Hell yeah, foooking right!! Originally Posted by shinepro
The topic.... is RTM button?

Correction: the FOOOKING RTM button.

How in the foook is any of this bullshit that you post hobby-related and warrant to be in CoEd and not in the LitterBox is beyond me....

Wait.. did you say PUS ? Rich homies with PUS or just everyday run-of-the mill PUS?

I got some pictures of PUS......brb
I'm worried about shinepro - he hasn't been himself since returning from a three-month ban in the fall of 2017.

I got some pictures of PUS......brb Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Please no more pics..
#33 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another.
#33 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wako. And! I'm never reading that shidd ever. Like who would do that. I wing it and hey whatever happens happens. You'll read that shidd. I'm foooking not Eva reading rules on a hooka board!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 10:45 PM
shine u done wore me out. u my peeps dawg but i'm wore outa takin flak. u got this tho, no rtm needed, sounds like to me..

Champagne, your avatar, and especially your booty, looks sexy as fook. imma need to cum see ya, shortly, and have a better look..

it's funny seeing WU spout rules when his sig line probably breaks one. (yes, i've read 'em.) if i was mod czar, i'd make everyone take down rude signature lines, even mods. ya i know imma effin flower child or some shit like that. fook me, and fook you too while ur at it. ha ha..
Pxo fook these dudes . Rol with me I foooks with hoes all day. These clowns competing for the trick of the year award. I foooks free pus mingled I'm with paid pus because I have some sense. Pxo dm me. You a cool white bo.
Bo px, these chicks don't respect these marks pxo. Roll with me. Pxo. I'm ugly and get bad spinners. Stay with me. I unlock all strip clubs. All
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 11:18 PM
^^ shit, i'll try anything once, especially if there's a pot of fine ebony booty at the end of the rainbow. even my utrs are slim ebonies with perfect 10 booties. aight deal me in this hand, n we see what happens...
shine u done wore me out. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hmmm....I just bet he did.
Sisto you were cool. I was going to unlock the free pus to you but you abandoned me so do you like I go five days not on here. I foooks with a waitress right now who I'm convincing to be a hoe and foook me first.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 11:38 PM
Hmmm....I just bet he did. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
screw you SC. everyone was gangin up on Shine-who's cool by me-so I got in the scrum for the underdog. But I was saying that he has so many threads going-even new ones-imma sit it out for a while. this faggot shit u implying aint cool at all. that's an insult on a hooker board, although gals can dig gals, but sayin that to a dude is a fookin sign of disrespect. cut that shit out.

why u dissin ur tribe anyway? didn't you watch The Godfather, and learn something from that idiot Fredo? you be dissing shine as bad as me. makes no fooking sense. i know ya'll think whities r are all a bunch of pussies. you think AA males are all pussies too? i read between the lines, and i'll put a rack down-ha ha-that he runs with some legit gangstas.

so you net over 130? what the hell you doin to generate that kind of dough?