State: New Mexico
Address: 3513 Carlisle Blvd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Fbsm bbbj BLS Cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black up in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Completely unattractive, dog face, looks old, skinny legs, skinny ass, weird tits. Implants sat high on her chest, but her old lady tits sagged below them. Funky pussy. Difficult communication.
Recommendation: No
I’ve always experienced decent service from her. Yes, she is the typical old broad that is so abundant in these AMP. It’s so funny when the reviews say 40s when most of these providers are easily in their 60s. I always look out for providers in theirs 20s that provide quality service, but there are few and far between!
I didn’t think she was very good myself A certain lady that somebody said eww about Was way better than her he thought miso was good
I’ve always experienced decent service from her. Yes, she is the typical old broad that is so abundant in these AMP. It’s so funny when the reviews say 40s when most of these providers are easily in their 60s. I always look out for providers in theirs 20s that provide quality service, but there are few and far between! Originally Posted by Lampwick
That's where I'm at as well, I wonder why it's difficult to get younger women or at least women that look younger than 50
  • Mecca
  • 08-27-2023, 07:06 PM
Sounds like my experience with Miso. The staring at security cameras must be her go to move lol.
ABQ can't get younger girls because they can't make the money they make in the bigger cities.

We get a few FOB girls but as soon as they figure out what their worth is in other cities.... they gone!
That actually makes a lot of sense, I'd think a good looking amp girl like Luna would rake in the money since the competition is nonexistent.