The AGE thing (men only).. just curious

I'm just curious how much "age" is reflected in some of the posts. Sometimes it's obvious that a post is made by an adolescent, other times there appears to be an actually thought behind a post. I got to thinking how much maturity plays a part.
Most, if not all, of the ladies mention liking "mature" gentlemen.. (well duh.. there is a level of financial security that comes with age).
Just wondering where our group fits in to that .....
Not quite sure what the question is that you are asking. But as far as mature gentlemen is concerned, I believe they probably appreciate the less testosterone , as it can make you more unpredictable. Also your less likely to rip them off. Overall I would have to say its a safety concern.
Not quite sure what the question is that you are asking. But as far as mature gentlemen is concerned, I believe they probably appreciate the less testosterone , as it can make you more unpredictable. Also your less likely to rip them off. Overall I would have to say its a safety concern. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I wasn't asking for the ladies. Just curious due to some of the guys posts here. Some are juvenile, some seem more informed/mature, some are childish. the only reason I mentioned what some of the ladies prefer is pure speculation on my part. I would think that "mature" would mean safer, a bit (hopefully) more well mannered. Like you said.. "less likely to be a rip off..".
I would like to think that the more "mature" gents would be better mannered than many of the younger guys. My question has nothing to do about judging "safety concerns", it's more about making sense of some of the attitudes displayed. Thanks for the reply though.
I would have been interested in seeing more strata above 50. Just saying.
I would have been interested in seeing more strata above 50. Just saying. Originally Posted by mm175d
there is 50+. I figured that would handle it. It might be interesting to see about 60+ and 70+(yes I know some of them)
  • BFE
  • 01-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Meh... seeing what guys voted for 50+, and knowing what kind of reviews they usually post up, I call BS!
Did everyone know this was not a blind poll and your name would be revealed, attached to your age?
Did everyone know this was not a blind poll and your name would be revealed, attached to your age? Originally Posted by LBoog

...and busts my ass for voting when I'm a LADY, not a gent. lol Oh well... I was too quick on the button while reading the purpose. Sorry...
Kat, not a problem. It wasn't to "exclude" ladies, just of general interest. Like the ages of Swinger Party attendants.
If anyone is "busting your ass" don't fuck em'!~!!~~ Their loss~ I mean REALLY!! it is THEIR loss.
Meh... seeing what guys voted for 50+, and knowing what kind of reviews they usually post up, I call BS! Originally Posted by robglezsfo
and so your calling BS for what reason? Jealous? Embarrassed? If you think the 50+ guys seem to be incorrect on their reviews.. you seem jealous. You don't have any idea how much better guys are at 50+!! Youth has a delusional self assurance beyond it's ability.
Did everyone know this was not a blind poll and your name would be revealed, attached to your age? Originally Posted by LBoog
Sorry you seem to be embarrassed. That wasn't the intent. Own it man!!!
But then, the ability to read, and comprehend is a handy skill.
At the top of the poll, it clearly states.."Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."
Kat,
If anyone is "busting your ass" don't fuck em'!~!!~~ Their loss~ Originally Posted by nuglet
Absolutely their loss!
well I know for a fact Kosher is not under 30!!... I think he mis read it...

all I know about age,, is when I see a Providers ad and she posts all that crap like

****%%% come CCCC....### mee..>>>>

I run like hell from them
RB, WHAT...Kosher's not 30 anymore? SHOCKING!!! (lol)
RB, WHAT...Kosher's not 30 anymore? SHOCKING!!! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki

haha!! so nice to see you Nikki!! always enjoed being under you!!