I do not like traveling to other places becauseI dont get appointments

Can anyone look over my ad & tell me what Im doing wrong?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011248

I really do not know, being indy, Ive had to learn on my own. Ill be checking in every so often, please be as harsh as you feel is necessary.
Amber,

First, you'll want to use photos that focus on you. The image of you and your doubles partner is confusing since the focal point is on Ms Jones.

Second, are you advertising on multiple sites? As much as I enjoy ECCIE, I'm aware that we don't have the most members in the mid-Atlantic.

Third, what's the lead time prior to traveling? Most ladies announce 2-3 weeks in advance to make sure hobbyists can start planning.

Fourth, purely from an marketing perspective, you're missing a hook (more photos of you at the beginning of the ad, anything to draw attention) and a call to action. From a design perspective, you could work on a little more formatting (fonts, sizes, bold, centering) that makes it easier to read.

Fifth, you really ought to set up your showcase now that you're a verified provider. I suppose the one theme in my recommendation is that hobbyists are visually-oriented.
I agree with lead time and make photos about you. Only reason I knew you were here was a message that day after lunch. Thanks.
Exactly, there is no lead time and the personal website shows incorrect dates. This is part of the reason most of your clients will be from backpage, which is highly dangerous.