Who has the best assets on Eccie?

Thoughts?
Kristen KINDLE ,Nicola James,Exotic beauty, and Ms jones are a few who come to mind.
Depends on which "assets" you are talking about, lol.
I was referring to body type such as: best tits, ass, etc. It's not literally assets, lol.
kinky little nikki
amazing dixie
flora
A better question is where? Are we talking about the Southwest? Mid-Atlantic?
The demographic doesn't matter.....
Who has the best assets? We'd have to session with every woman on ECCIE to find that out. All the women that I've reviewed here have very good assets. Dallas Rain looks like she has some good assets too.

Speaking of which, what's the possibility of moving this thread to the coed discussion forum?
awwwww thanks sugar---i do have a pretty nice "ass" for an "old lady"..lol
This thread does appear to be much better suited to the Coed Discussion forum, rather than the Independent Provider Review forum. Moving to Coed now...
  • Old-T
  • 11-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Best is in the eye of the beholder. Though I must admit, my definition of best is very heavily influenced by how well a lady uses those assets, and how the whole package is put together.

Personally I find Sonya Playmate (San Antonio) and Snow White (DC) to have a complete package that greatly appeals to me.
Thank you Dallas!
I've seen so many hot chicks with awesome assets on here it's pretty hard to remember names right now lol.
Mocha! That avatar picture absolutely makes me want to nuzzle breasts!
Woot and you have some hot legs mami! I wouldn't at all mind hiding in between them ijs lol. *wags tongue*