IRISH MOLLY 2 handles same provider WTF?

IrishMolly

And

IrishMollyMcCarthy

Same provider 2 handles????

Spidey senses are def up
Client told me she is very limited GFE and way overpriced!
One handle is limited GFE the other no GFE WTF???
They are 2 totally different women.

Both have credible reputations on Ave x
I find it more concerning that a Non-Verified Provider Account with NO location, NO website and NO reviews is questioning the Account of a well known, Verified, Reviewed local Provider and posting it an Alerts section meant for NCNS, Rip-Offs, False Advertisers, Cash & Dash's, LEO Activity.

Along with a dash of drama-rumor sprinkling.
"Client told me she is very limited GFE and way overpriced!"

Really? WTF???
This thread doesn't constitute an Alert, so I'm moving the thread to Coed. I'll look into the duplicate account issue.
IrishMolly

And

IrishMollyMcCarthy

Same provider 2 handles????

Spidey senses are def up
Client told me she is very limited GFE and way overpriced!
One handle is limited GFE the other no GFE WTF??? Originally Posted by Farrah Moan

IrishMolly is short for IrishMollyMcCarthy.....all my ads are connected to both names and I frequently use both names on my ads but I am very concerned about 2 ID handles because I ony have one on here. Did anyone find out who has the other ID handle? Thank you for pointing this out but I already have a statement on my contacts page saying about getting confused between profiles. There are plenty of Molly's out there and they visit VA and other states. To make sure you are booking the REAL Molly McCarthy, please only book me through my website and contact details listed there.

Thanks again for pointing this out, I really appreciate it XOXO