sexy spinner considering adding va to touring list

hey guys, i tour all year around and am considering adding virginia to my touring list, what cities are best, any areas to avoid and what sites are used here....or any other info that would be helpful

Attachment 258210
Definitely - Arlington, VA. Close to the highway. Close to the airport. Close to public transportation (e.g. the Metro). Lots of middle-to-high end hotels. Nightlife and restaurant options. Shopping should you feel inclined.

Sound like a tourism pitch? Well, we just want you to visit the DC area! Check your PM too!
so did you decide to come to virgina? I hope so , i would def sign up to see you. Northern Va areea iss good , Charlottesville would bbe great for me too
Do come to Virginia! Based on the information in your "showcase" page, I'd recommend Arlington/DC/northern Virginia, Richmond, Hampton Roads, areas.
  • nymk
  • 01-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Do come to Virginia! Based on the information in your "showcase" page, I'd recommend Arlington/DC/northern Virginia, Richmond, Hampton Roads, areas. Originally Posted by herfacechair
Agreed, would love to see you in Hampton Roads (for the uninitiated, Hampton Roads is the nickname for the greater Norfolk/Virginia Beach area )
We'd love to have you!
Virginia Beach would love to welcome you!