We Need to get more girl on here

We need to get more providers on here. IT would be best for all. Avenue X is way to confusing and pretty ancient. I hate to say it but BP is better organized than that one. Please please please get some providers to sign up on here
I agree - feel free to send invites to any girls who would be nice additions here. It doesn't matter if they already belong to other boards, as I'm sure a little extra advertisement should benfit the girls.
I come here a few times a year and the providers I have seen are all visiting. Who are the regulars? None of the ones on Backpage have reviews and I am looking for some local provider that has reviews.
Viperxoc, check the reviews that I've done, I've reviewed local women. Tamsen Crown and LaFemme DC are in northern VA, DC areas. Most of the women that I've recently reviewed are local women.

For the Backpage women, it's a simple matter of letting them know about this site, providing them with a link after the session, and of getting them to create a profile. I've heard that some of the women have had some difficulties "getting around" in this site. If we could find out what those issues are, we could provide recommendations in one of the national forums.