Disrespect gets you fired

There are so many nice guys here. They anguish over doing the right thing. One asks how to deal with a provider who examines, in front of him, whether the $100 bill is authentic or the provider who is watching TV as he DATY. I applaud theiir decency. But here is my advice: fire them. There is no cure for disrespect. None. I do not care how good the BBBJ is or how many excuses she makes for her conduct because there are none. As Ms. Winfrey remarked, "when people show you who they are, believe them."
Who pee'd in your cereal bowl?
No one. I just have been reading since ASPD days and see this as a trend. Just some friendly advice.
The funny thing is you never hear about those types of things happening with the ladies I see. Even though they would be better entertained by watching tv than dealing with me for some reason they do not.
The funny thing is you never hear about those types of things happening with the ladies I see. Even though they would be better entertained by watching tv than dealing with me for some reason they do not. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's only because you show them some taint that they cut you a bit of slack!
We're all after your taint, Threesides.
As Ronald Reagan said, "Trust but verify."
I have had many a shopkeeper examine the 100 dollar bills I gave them, I'm not offended by it. Everyone has to take a little shit in life, just be glad you don't have some fat guy as a customer who expects to fuck you for 200 bucks and have you act like you enjoy it!
I can see were watching t.v while daty would suck. But making sure a Ben is real, makes a lot of sense. Last time I checked, most business do that.
I have no problem with the checking, but not in ront of the client. I am buying a fantasy not a lawn mower.For me that is the difference that makes all the difference.
Boy it must suck going through life being so easily offended. Lighten up man, they are just looking out for theirself.
Boy it must suck going through life being so easily offended. Lighten up man, they are just looking out for theirself. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
haha
I would say do the checking in the restroom. That's what I do. I actually had someone give me fake 100s and I didn't check till after he left. Would it have mattered if I would have caught it in time? Maybe but I doubt it. I should havr checked before. I felt used and stupid lol. Trial and error.
Anybody stupid enough to pass fake Benjies needs to have his phone number and the bills handed to the FBI.

Check 'em all you want. Foreplay starts after commerce ends.
  • b2pop
  • 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM
[Check 'em all you want. Foreplay starts after commerce ends.]

Agree
I am not easily offended. My original point was that many hobbyists get too wound up over how to handle these situations, and my suggestion is not to get so worked up about what to do by a simple solution:do not put up with it. We are saps if we do.