Hooters VS Twin Peaks

• gfx
  • 11-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I was in South ATX last week at Twin Peaks OMG!
I know you were looking for a guy to answer but....

Twin Peaks!! The girls are hot and the food is great!!
I agree with Jesse! The food is way better at TP, the restuarant is bigger, more servers in tight shorts. Hooters relies on their established rep, if TP was in every major city like Hooters, I'm sure TP would be the leader!
Ribeye sliders at TP are amazing!!!!
Maybe we should visit TP and let the girls know how much we appreciate them!!

I'm down for lunch!

*Props to Hooters from clearing the way so only hot girls work there!!
double post ooops
  • gfx
  • 11-02-2013, 12:55 PM
fried chicken tenders and shrimp ummmm!
yes mam' I would like 2 Breasts all white meat
I would like to creampie all the ladies at twin peaks.
Twin Peaks for sure. Better food, better talent!
Another vote for Twin Peaks over Hooters. But, have you tried Bone Daddies? I think they have both TP and Hooters beat in both talent and food. They have the best baby back ribs in town too, imo.
How could I forget about Bone Daddy's? I agree about the ribs. They are neck and neck with Twin Peaks talent wise. IMHO
Some of the new talent at Bone Daddy's is simply outstanding. I was in last weekend and WOW.
I would like to creampie all the ladies at twin peaks. Originally Posted by natasteewsym

You and me both!

sixx
The food at bone daddy's is great....plus the skirts/boots are cool too..!
Bucking the trend here with a vote for Hooters over TP. On my one visit to the Stassney Ln TP, all the girls looked as if they'd stepped out of the same mold, 17.5-yr-old very-small-town cheerleaders with no cleavage and no hips, tops tied exactly the same and unremarkable shorts. My burger was OK, just OK. OTOH, Hooters' wings offer a lot more variety in spices, as do the waitresses themselves. And Hooters still offers the bucket of steamed clams, no other breastaurant and few regular places offer those.

Bone Daddy's beats them both, IMO, but I wish Bone Daddy's had more selections on the lighter side of the menu. I can't choke down mass quantities and not feel like sleeping afterward.

What about Bikinis? Never been there, either the downtown or N. I-35 locations. Has anybody taken a drive out to Bikinis, TX? That's an actual, incorporated town near Fred'burg. I think they had a big-splash grand opening, but nothing since then.