Vikingsand4 Poll

Which AMP should Mr D-bag call in to prove he’s got some balls?

To my knowledge, none of these have licenses - I never asked, but I’d be surprised. I know there’s more but these are in the Syracuse area that he could check out.
Which AMP should Mr D-bag call in to prove he’s got some balls?

To my knowledge, none of these have licenses - I never asked, but I’d be surprised. I know there’s more but these are in the Syracuse area that he could check out. Originally Posted by Presj22
What do licenses have to do with anything?

Also, *could* is your keyword. I’ve been told anyone can do it, so be my guest and close up shop someplace.
Nah, I’m not interested in ruining anyone’s life
You already have by going into these places for your “happy endings”.
But then it would be called a life ruining ending instead. Who wants one of those
What do licenses have to do with anything? Originally Posted by Vikingsand4

Because it's a class E felony for a business to offer massages w/o the masseuses being licensed. So a much more serious offense than prostitution (misdemeanor).
Because it's a class E felony for a business to offer massages w/o the masseuses being licensed. So a much more serious offense than prostitution (misdemeanor). Originally Posted by SeekingFun69

So much for the thought of him being LE lol
So much for the thought of him being LE lol Originally Posted by Presj22
“To my knowledge, none of these have licenses”

I was asking you specifically what licenses had to do with the poll. You just randomly included that with the poll. I know operating a massage parlor without a license is a felony. In fact, it was mentioned at a meeting I attended on Tuesday. I do think it’s weird however that the two of you think of operating a massage parlor without a license first and not say sex trafficking considering that’s a much more serious offense.
“To my knowledge, none of these have licenses”

I was asking you specifically what licenses had to do with the poll. You just randomly included that with the poll. I know operating a massage parlor without a license is a felony. In fact, it was mentioned at a meeting I attended on Tuesday. I do think it’s weird however that the two of you think of operating a massage parlor without a license first and not say sex trafficking considering that’s a much more serious offense. Originally Posted by Vikingsand4
I was at the same meeting. I brought the brownies. What did you bring?
WTF is the purpose of this tread?
Bye bye Sol
I was at the same meeting. I brought the brownies. What did you bring? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Them were good brownies! I liked that you put peanut butter in them. Private message me with your recipe would ya!
Why can't we get back to discussing the soft, blemished, tattoo free Asians ? Nothing better than soft, supple breasts, eraser nipples rubbing against you ? Few whispers of pubic hairs that grow toward the lotus blossom ?
Why can't we get back to discussing the soft, blemished, tattoo free Asians ? Nothing better than soft, supple breasts, eraser nipples rubbing against you ? Few whispers of pubic hairs that grow toward the lotus blossom ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I will let all of you get back to your normal perverted discussions. You won’t be reading anything from me again until May. I’m out... for now.
I was at the same meeting. I brought the brownies. What did you bring? Originally Posted by Maximum4
I brought the information that the meeting was about. Thanks for helping.