Apples to Apples

Comparing strip club dances

I spend almost all of my time at Joy. (All of my strip club time, that is.) Perfect 10 is just as convenient for me, and occasionally through the years I've taken a few months here and there to try to give P10 a chance. It just never has worked out for me, and I've always wondered why.

I've thought maybe it was just the dancers. That is, that maybe some combination of clientele, management, and other dancers attracted dancers that were less inclined to give the kind of dance that I like. The kind of dance that I get fairly regularly over at Joy. But I keep reading about the exploits of other people at P10 (on another board, where this isn't the first strip club post). Apparently, it's not the dancers.

So then I thought, maybe it was the managers. I have had a manager at P10 come over and yell at me during a dance to stop touching the dancer. And there was another time that a dancer who had given me some very good dances before when she worked at Joy gave me a mediocre dance at P10, and said she couldn't really give me a better dance unless we went to VIP. So, I figured it was just the P10 version of Big Pimpin' cracking down on the dancers who gave good dances in the general population so that the club could get their VIP fees.

All I know is what I know. I don't know how the best dances that money can buy at Joy compare to the best dances that money can buy at P10, because I never buy the best dances that money can buy. I never pay for VIP. I never tip the dancers extra in exchange for doing something extra. All I ever buy is the discount $10 dances, and all I expect is for the dancer to do (or allow) whatever she is comfortable doing for $10. Then I do repeat business with the dancers at the upper end of my $10 dance experience, and I avoid buying repeat dances that aren't exceptional (as far as $10 dances go).

Ten dollar dances are my "apples" and I seem to have more luck getting exceptional ten dollar dances at Joy.

What are your "apples" and where do you get them?
I completely agree with your take on $10 dances. Since "Joy" is now "Ricks", I'm happy to see that they are continuing the 11-8 everyday $10 dances - at least for now...
By the way, it goes without saying (but I'm going to say it anyway), that the things that make one dance better than another for me are going to be different from the things that make one dance better than another for you. Whether we're talking about my pursuit of the ultimate ten dollar dance, or someone else's pursuit of the hottest young dancers, or an in-club blow job, or dancers that do take out, we all make judgments based on our own preferences. We all have different preferences for body types, hair color, ethnicity.

Even my own preferences have changed over time. A few years ago, my preference was for dancers who were skinny enough to hide behind the pole on center stage. These days I actually prefer dancers that are a little thicker. And lately I've been much more accepting of a wider range outside of my preference. A few years ago if a dancer with fake breasts approached me, I would turn my head and use my index fingers to make the sign of the cross. These days, I just politely decline. Just kidding. Actually one of my current favorites is a lady with fake breasts, but that's because she has a lot of other characteristics that I really like.

And of course one good fetish will make up for a lot of things. There is one dancer that is a little heavier than I prefer, and she isn't always quite as … well … I'm going to use the word nasty, but what I mean is fun … she isn't really quite as nasty as I prefer, but she has very large firm nipples. I don't buy dances from her all the time, but sometimes she smiles at me and I think about those great big nipples, and it's on.

Expectations also change. I was buying dances back in the day when customers weren't allowed to touch the dancers at all. These days, almost everybody I buy a dance from allows me to touch her breasts at least a little bit, so a dance is going to have to include pretty extensive fondling of the breasts if it's going to be exceptional for me. A few months back when a new, attractive, young dancer didn't seem very comfortable allowing me to spend a lot of time touching her breasts, I considered telling her how important the whole sensory experience is. Testing the heft in my palm. Checking the firmness of the nipple between my fingertips. Experiencing the taste and feel of it in my mouth. And I fully intended to mention all of that as soon as she took her hand out of my pants, but sometimes you just have to recognize that it's the exception that makes the rule.
Moved from the Strip Club review forum because it's not a review.

Thanks for the data sir, we're limiting the data in the review forums to just reviews.

LAP
I quit going to Joy a bit back after it seemed like the quality of the women fell off a cliff. This post makes me want to try it again. If not today, tomorrow.
I quit going to Joy a bit back after it seemed like the quality of the women fell off a cliff. Originally Posted by chuckeweiss
I can see that. And these days it's not just the quality, it's the quantity. There aren't that many dancers there during the day when I go in, and not many customers either.

I don't know whether all the dancers are across the street at P10 because that's where all the customers are, or whether all the customers are at P10 because that's where all the dancers are.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I shouldn't have jinxed myself talking about the quantity of dancers at Joy. Last Friday was a total bust. It was a Friday afternoon, and there were only about 8 or 9 dancers there. And during the two and a half hours that I was in the club, only one dancer approached me. If I had known she was going to be the only dancer to approach me, I might have said yes. But then again, when I walked in, it was brighter inside the club than it was outside. That much light in the club is never really conducive to having as much fun as you want to. I don't know if it had/has anything to do with the change in ownership, but I hope things are better this next Friday.
First, ask your waitress to send over the naughtiest girl. This is what you say to a dancer to get the best dance, if it doesn't work, find a new dancer. Say "I want a dance so hot that it could almost get me kicked out" lean forward, put your hand on her leg and look her in the eye and say "and if it's THAT good, I'll probably get two or three more" Wink wink.

That's the Taylor Maiden style and the only time it doesn't work is if I get a lousy dancer.
ah i miss Joys so much havent been there in years, its a 30min drive for me and well just not that convient anymore.But at the time i did love the women and loved the way they treated you. I really should check the place out now see how its is.
First, ask your waitress to send over the naughtiest girl. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I am much too shallow to ask somebody that isn't me to just send someone over, but I can definitely see asking the waitress(es) who the naughtiest girl is so that I can look for her and decide whether she is my type.

Would you like to tell us what Taylor Maiden looks for when she goes to the club. Looks, personality, price, naughtiness?
When i go it is Looks and naughtiest.
Then the money starts flying
OK I may get flamed but oh well...
I dreaded 10 dance days... I will share one story as to why I made that statement...
Hey baby, I'll take two dances... hands me a twenty... we move from his table to one of the booths along the wall...
Within 30 seconds he has pulled his pants down enough his dick is sticking out the top... ohhhh baby suck it...
To which I stood up and told him to put his junk away and if he got it out again the "dance" would be OVER his loss not mine... I continue with the dance and again the one eyed monster rears it's head and it's all baby suck it...
I jumped up and thanked him for the "dances" and walked away... seriously? This is not Boys Town it's a titty bar...
So while you might find an accommodating 10 dancer, ya kinda get what ya pay for... when she's going down on you... ... it isn't cause you're sooooo handsome and charming.... ya get what ya pay for... so flame away...
As far as flaming goes, obviously I would have preferred that this thread be used in a positive way to extol the benefits of one choice or another. Giving other people the reasons that the poster chooses to spend his or her money only on the best looking dancers, or why it is worth more money to another poster to pay a little more in order to get more than just a dance, and so on.

It's unfortunate that you had such a bad experience doing ten dollar dances in a strip club. I hope your post doesn't keep other people from posting the positive aspects of their strip club experiences.
I completely agree with your take on $10 dances. Since "Joy" is now "Ricks", I'm happy to see that they are continuing the 11-8 everyday $10 dances - at least for now... Originally Posted by ofcoursenot
I dint get this. Why is Joy the now Ricks?
Apparently, Joy was suffering financially and the owners sold the club.

By the way, I was there yesterday and found out that the dances are now $20 all day everyday.

Based on my last experience with the ten dollar dances at P10, it looks like it's time for me to go on hiatus for a while.