What's in your price range?

So with a serious decline in business I'm curious... Are my rates too high? I've lowered them dramatically (normally 300 per hour) I could go lower if I had my own incall, but I share! So I pay per appointment. So I'm sort of wanting to get all you guys opinions... What's your cut off rate for an hour when you trolling the waters for women? Is the economy still that bad? Is it because aspd's gone ( I know most of us are here @ eccie BUT most of my requests come from lurkers, not frequent posters) Do I need new pics? I've even posted on backpage!!! So what's a girl to do?

Ladies... How are things for yall? I'm no newbie, been around off & on since 06'. So I know we go through up's & downs but this is the longest down I've experienced.
hey Beautiful--

Since you asked.... I typically don't pay over $200/hr. I've hobbied for over five years and was well-established on aspd (over 30 post-crash reviews). There have always been ladies in the $200 and under range who have fulfilled my fantasies.... why pay more? I'm not cheap, but I also don't feel the need to pay more just because I can.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you (perhaps now we know why... lol)... but this is my philosophy generally.

It's not a 100% rule, but it holds true over 90% of the time.

VV
I respect your choices on how much $ you want to spend... I've ran several 200$ specials... Maybe I will do it more often! I'd like 2 think I'm pretty open, if you really want to meet me but my prices are not in your range... Contact me, maybe I can run a special the following week that will meet your needs. Or if you are a regular... Maybe we can work out a SET rate that's good for us both! Like I stated, if I had my own incall 200 per hour would be ideal, but I have to pay per appointment, and it's not cheap.
but I have to pay per appointment, and it's not cheap. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
How much is she charging you?...40$?
I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. You are gorgeous as I've previously stated on another thread and your pictures are great and plentiful imo. As I'm just starting out in the hobby, I previewed your p411 page and noticed you are "newbie friendly" so you are one of the ones at the top of my list. I'm looking into getting my p411 membership.

As far as your hourly rate is concerned I couldn't tell you if its too high based on previous experience but I do think it seems resonable for the services you provide. I used to spend quite a bit of money in other venues (i.e. strip clubs) so the rates up above are actually a break from that. In general I've come to see that in most business I'm involved in, any form of rates charged are based on demand...however be aware that constant rate changes also effect your business. Once again just my 2 cents. Hope to see you soon
I'm not complaining about the incall usae rate. It's very reasonable compared to others I've inquired about. I'm simply saying that I do not keep all the donation, which is why I find it hard to go below the 200 mark... Unless it's your b-day... Then I'll do a 180 special!
I don't like to pay more than $250hr, but on occasion I'll pay the $300 but it all comes down to the service provided. I would rather pay a higher price for GFE service than a lower price and have a lack luster session. If I get good service I'll return for a second or third session. I have a utr friend I see every week for 2hrs for $500 and sometimes time goes way over but I've never had a better session with any other provider. Good service goes a long way with me . Just my $.02.
For me the operative word in your question is "HOT". What I would consider HOT and worth paying the higher price (for me - 350 to 400) is probably considerably different than what others would consider HOT. For me, HOT is movie starlet beautiful with a stellar reputation for terrific GFE and TCB; she can read my mind and anticipate what I like, and most importantly NO DRAMA. (If I wanted drama, I'd play at home). On a scale of 1 to 10, she would have to rate 9 or 10. I have only had 2 such experiences in my 9+ years of hobbying.

That being said, I think my upper limit for most other engagements id 2.5 to 3, but what comes into play more in these cases is a good reputation for TCB and BCD, as well as a pretty face and lovely body.

I hope I didn't offend anyone here as a 9-10 type of girl is a very rare find in my experience.
I've been known to partake on occasion.....

But I prefer an overall experience to a one hour session and value a ladies time in a different manner.

AT $250-$300 I can find a stripper or waitress to take the night off, meet me for an hour BCD, then go to dinner or out clubbing and then back for a couple more hours BCD.... I might drop another $100-$150 on dinner and drinks..... making it a $400 evening...

That yields an avg of $150 an hour for BCD time.. And the "public companionship" for another 3-4 hours in the mix at no real charge....

"Day Girls" are taking the day off lately for $200....

More gals are coming from other lines of work into the club business and the product there is price adjusting downwards rapidly....

When I just need a quick fix I find it hard to drop more than $160-$180 for a 1 hour romp.... Which is pretty par for the course in San Antonio and Houston...

And not as difficult as some would imagine here in Austin...

$250 would be tops for a 90 minute session.....

I was offered a doubles session recently for $420/90 minutes by an Agency gal and her friend....

If a girl is going to adjust their marketing strategy, with business off in the current economic picture.... i think a slight decrease in rate with an increase in time would work better.... Use your "down time" to develop a more loyal customer base.
Nobody should be worried about offending people with an honest answer MM. If someone wants to know where the limits are, they should also know what goes into determining those limits.

One man's 10 is another man's 2. And vice versa.

Like you said, there IS always the homefront. How much is it worth to you to fulfull your fantasies outside of it? THAT'S the big determinant in my book.

That said, since I'm a rather rapid rewards kinda guy, I wish more top providers would offer a half-hour rate.
Well I've always prefered quality over quantity and I have no problem paying reasonable prices for quality things. And sometimes Ill even pay slighlty unreasonable prices if I want it bad enough. Besides Strip clubs a GF or a wife has cost me way more than that and it wasn't always a great return on the investment. I don't think you rates are too high but they do seem to be on the upper end of most peoples range.
hey Beautiful--

Since you asked.... I typically don't pay over $200/hr. I've hobbied for over five years and was well-established on aspd (over 30 post-crash reviews). There have always been ladies in the $200 and under range who have fulfilled my fantasies.... why pay more? I'm not cheap, but I also don't feel the need to pay more just because I can.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you (perhaps now we know why... lol)... but this is my philosophy generally.

It's not a 100% rule, but it holds true over 90% of the time.

VV Originally Posted by VincentVega
Gotta agree, I have found some real gems for $200 and less. I sometimes will spend more but rarely. I have one provider I see on a regular basis who is now in the $300 range, but she is worth it. That is one reason why I don't typically spend more, because after seeing her I can't afford more! And I know I am not rolling the dice when I see her, and I WILL have a good time.

The provider showcase is a neat little thing. I have noticed some ladies thanks to the showcase that I had never paid attention before. Looks like I am going to be taking a little trip soon...
Due to my other hobbies I usually spend around 2 to 2.5 when I get out. I have seen some gems and had my share of disappointments. But I am a new hobbyist so even the disappointments have done something for me if nothing more than teach me to research better
I have to admit that the first thing I do is look at the rate, then the pictures, because there has to be something there before I look further, then the reviews. I have attempted a couple +2.5 dates but they just didn't work out for some reason or another but those attempts were due to good timing (I can get away) or an offer of more time such as a 90 min special so not the norm.
Once I get back hobbying I plan on calling my ATF who gives me a great time for just 2, and provides the full package with extra time most days.
I sometimes will spend more but rarely. I have one provider I see on a regular basis who is now in the $300 range, but she is worth it. That is one reason why I don't typically spend more, because after seeing her I can't afford more! And I know I am not rolling the dice when I see her, and I WILL have a good time. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Yes Sir... Smart Woman & a Marketing Machine!!... It would be nice if she chimed in with some sound advice & guidance for Miss Monroe...........
Yes Sir... Smart Woman & a Marketing Machine!!... It would be nice if she chimed in with some sound advice & guidance for Miss Monroe........... Originally Posted by Elephant
I didn't name names.....