Newbie Friendly?

Hey, I'm a newbie to the hobby, and was wondering if anyone is newbie friendly??
Yes, a few of us still are Newbie friendly. And, if that doesn't help, try signing up with
P411 or date-check.

best wishes.
Im newbie friendly. you should check me out sometime
I'm training newbies again, too. LOL No offense fellas - quite the contrary! There's just been an influx of newbies on both the hobbyist & provider sides, and there have been some lost opportunities thanks to ignorance. I think it's important for newbies to see a seasoned provider who is willing to "show you the ropes". Things like "no discussion of activities or pricing", protocol such as how/where to leave a donation, and the acknowledgement that there will be differences from provider to provider so there's a need to be adaptable are all important in making a newbies hobby experience less frightening. Nobody likes to feel ignorant. I sure don't!

Besides the P411, Date-Check, Room Service 2K, and similar verify service options, there are methods that are not invasive that will put a provider more at ease when screening. Just realize that if you're approaching a well-reviewed (20+ or more positive reviews) you should be willing to share a little info. Those reviews are vouches essentially, and all we're wanting is some reassurance that you're not LE or a serial killer. :P

Play it safe everyone!
I'm training newbies again......... I think it's important for newbies to see a seasoned provider who is willing to "show you the ropes".

.....there are methods that are not invasive that will put a provider more at ease when screening.
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Just to transalate for the potential "newbie".....

Go see Kat and get tied up, beat with a spoon, and have salt poured on your wounds...

Walk away sore but educated with a Provider Vouch!

The not invasive comment clarifies that a Cavity Search will not be required....

Just kidding darling... put down the spoon....

It's bad enough when you fuck them to death!
At least the spoon has some humor to it... It leaves a smiley face imprinted on your ass.

And don't let those boys tell you I'll fuck you to death! I can be a nice girl, really. ;
Thanks guys for all the help!! Definitely looking to enjoy this new hobby