Provider ad question for the guys....

When trolling in the ad section how many pages back to you look from the current ads on back?I know some girls worry and try to plan the perfect day to post so the ad stays on page one for the longest......I know I used to but came to realize if they wanted to see me they would look as far back as need be....or that could just be what I came up with my own little mind...
I would have to say as far back as the current week goes. Since I've noticed many ladies will post a current weeks schedule in the add. Thats general 2-3 pages back. Or as far back as I need to look
Usually two or three pages.
No more than the first two. I will rarely go beyond that unless I am looking for a specific ad or provider.
I normally BROWSE only the recent adds, 2-3 pages, but I will SEARCH anywhere to find what i am looking for.
I wonder...Do those who only look at the first page pay attention to the date posted?Sometimes 3 pages of ads can pop up quickly in less then a day...
I only check the current date, regardless of how many pages, but no further than that unless I'm specifically looking for an ad I remember seeing.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I will go back a week most of the time.

If I am looking for someone in particular; especially if I really have a, shall we say, craving then I will go as far back as I need to.
I shop differently than I think most guys do. I have in mind who I want to see, THEN I go looking for her most recent ads to see what she is currently charging. There are a handfull of ladies I have not seen yet that I want to. Looking at the ads just adds to my list of ladies to see, and I don't need a longer list.
a week, unless I find what I am looking for before that.
  • YeHaa
  • 01-14-2010, 08:19 AM
It's not so much the pages as it is days! Usually 2 to 4 days worth.
Howdy
Definitely more of a "days" versus "pages" type guy. I pretty much have an idea of who I'd like to schedule with, by now, but I make sure to check out their ads, in case any changes have been made: contact info, location, price and so on.
I look at the current day. When serous I am usually looking for a specific lady so I search for her latest ads and her most recent reviews. I am beginning to rely a lot more on the Providers Show Case. The PSC is a great addition for me.