Being short changed

So I was recently short changed by a client. It was only by $10 but, the point is I was short changed. I was thinking about asking for donations to be left visible. I've done that before and this client mentioned that not a lot of providers do this. Ladies is this true? And guys would you not see a provider again if she requested that you do so? Let me know
i dont mind paying first but am really rarely asked for the donation before the start of the session. just depends on what you are more comfortable with
Sixx. What if you weren't asked. What if it was just posted somewhere. Like say.. I put it on my website or made a visible sign in my incall?
then i would follow the instructions. u could put on your website how you want your donation handled and remind the client prior to arrival of client
Let him know whats up. Give him a chance to make it right. If he turns out to be a cheap theiving bastard, let all the other ladies know about it.
Whether it's posted or not -- to me, it's not a big deal. I always place the envelope down and excuse myself to the restroom. This gives her the opportunity to check the contents should she so desire and it gets that part of the deal out of the way. By so doing, we can concentrate our efforts on more funner things. (yes, I said funner)

However if this is becoming a common occurrence, (you being shorted) then by all means a change is in order.

But certainly let this guy know that the envelope was light and hopefully he'll make it right.
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2010, 07:18 PM
So I was recently short changed by a client. It was only by $10 but, the point is I was short changed. Originally Posted by Destinysosoft
Let him know whats up. Give him a chance to make it right. If he turns out to be a cheap theiving bastard, let all the other ladies know about it. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I'd caution you not to overreact... if it is just one guy, that's one thing. If it is a common occurrence, then yes, a more concerted effort needs to be made to get your donation counted upfront.

But certainly let this guy know that the envelope was light and hopefully he'll make it right.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
"The envelope was light" Sounds like a line from the Sopranos. And we know what happened on that show when an "envelope was light"...
Whether it's posted or not -- to me, it's not a big deal. I always place the envelope down and excuse myself to the restroom. This gives her the opportunity to check the contents should she so desire and it gets that part of the deal out of the way. By so doing, we can concentrate our efforts on more funner things.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

I think this is a great way to get "that part" of the meeting done with. I personally have it posted on my website as to where I want my donation left. I never discuss $ once a meeting has started and thankfully, b/c I have it posted, it doesnt become an issue.

You most def should let him know "the envelope was light" and hopefully he will make it right..if he doesnt--just put him on you dns list. There are too many other great gents out there who have outstanding character and would not do that to you

Good luck and be safe!!
Was the donation rate confirmed? Is it possible that he may have paid a rate listed on another site or webpage that isn't up to date?

I would send the guy a polite PM advising that he shorted you the $10, but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. If I were him, I would appologize for my oversite and arrange a time to come see you and give you your funds..

Oh, and to answer your question.. no, I would not have a problem being asked to leave my donation visible.
Yeah this happens to me all the time... but i feel it may be confusing for them since i run specials all the time. So i just nicely ask "Are you familiar with my rates" That just insures they know how much to pull out upon arriving. I know it is bad but i dont like to ask for the donation up front. Makes me un comfortable. SO i request it is placed in clear sight upon arrival, unless we have met several times and i know you are good for it
I must be one of a select group -- I always pay the current P411 rate posted
(my choice) and always, as per most providers request, place the envelope in plain sight upon arrival. I even try to lay the envelope in sight of my date. And to go one step further, I place my things away from the donation. I realize this will cross several threads of late, BUT, I am not in this for bargain hunting or pay after play. I already know what I'm here for. I have done the research. My time, based on my decision, along with my presentation when meeting, are all up to me. I have not met a provider that I would not see again. If by chance I do, that will be my fault for not following the research rule! For those of you who think I am self promoting - HA! Those who think I am thumping my chest - no need for that.
Metal Smith
Marley... That's an excellent way to put it. I will steal that line from you. Lol @ rekcaSxT. "The envelope was light" does sound like you would hear from a hairy chest Italian with a baseball bat. You guys are great. Thanks for the replies I think Ill add that to my site.

Cant wait until I make provider status so I can have easy going clients like you guys