The Wicked Whispers Show

Someone made a joke in another thread about Whispers and Wicked Milf having a secret love/hate tension between them.

Here's what I would absolutely LOVE to see.

Start a whole new section in the Austin forum. Anybody is free to post a question about the hobby. Only Whispers and WM have access to answer each question. Advice, observations, heated debate, and POV from both sides of the fence. Nobody wins except us, who get to read it. Just throw a question in, close the door, and run for your life.
  • Carl
  • 01-15-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm down for it.
Someone made a joke in another thread about Whispers and Wicked Milf having a secret love/hate tension between them.

Here's what I would absolutely LOVE to see.

Start a whole new section in the Austin forum. Anybody is free to post a question about the hobby. Only Whispers and WM have access to answer each question. Advice, observations, heated debate, and POV from both sides of the fence. Nobody wins except us, who get to read it. Just throw a question in, close the door, and run for your life. Originally Posted by down41

You couldn't be more WRONG! I despise the guy. (I wouldn't even go as far as to call him a man).
A real man respects women and does not ridicule nor disrespect them at every turn.

I wouldn't even want to be in the same room with him. I would puke.

So NO thank you. Don't even add my name into the mix with the likes of him.
I'm damn proud of the woman I am. Regardless of what is spewed from the gospel according to the almighty saint *whispers*!!
  • Booth
  • 01-15-2010, 09:52 AM
This is great already. Best idea ever.
  • Carl
  • 01-15-2010, 10:03 AM
You couldn't be more WRONG! I despise the guy. (I wouldn't even go as far as to call him a man).
A real man respects women and does not ridicule nor disrespect them at every turn.

I wouldn't even want to be in the same room with him. I would puke.

So NO thank you. Don't even add my name into the mix with the likes of him.
I'm damn proud of the woman I am. Regardless of what is spewed from the gospel according to the almighty saint *whispers*!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck! Grudge fuck!

the gospel according to the almighty saint *whispers*!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I kind of like that.... "Saint Whispers"

I might add it to my Signature Line .... dearhunter over in Houston is only the "Fucking prophet"

I've been elevated to SaintHood!

GrudgeFuck?............ For You guys and the entertainment value to the community..... I guess I could "take one for the team"... but she would have to agree to wear one of those leather ball gag things..... seeing her in that would DEFINITELY turn me on!
Dear Wicked Whispers -

In mid-session (there's been BBBJ, DATY and the CFS has just started) a hobbyist is having a great time but decides he just doesn't like the way a provider looks anymore. What should he do and who is in control in this situation?
Excuse me.................

That is "the Fucking prophet".................thank you for noticing.

Isn't martyrdom a prerequisite to SaintHood?
Dear Wicked Whispers, who has a higher opinion of their views of the hobby. He or she?
I kind of like that.... "Saint Whispers"

I might add it to my Signature Line .... dearhunter over in Houston is only the "fucking profet"

I've been elevated to SaintHood!

GrudgeFuck?............ For You guys and the entertainment value to the community..... I guess I could "take one for the team"... but she would have to agree to wear one of those leather ball gag things..... seeing her in that would DEFINITELY turn me on! Originally Posted by Whispers

Dude you would get ass fucked! You think I'm this bad awful bitch because I voice my opinions that don't appeal to you. Well I would make sure I live up to it with you and treat you like you treat women.
Make you feel like your worthless and put that ball gag in your mouth while I MAKE you take it up the ass with the strapon. It would bring me sheer pleasure to teach you a lesson long over due!!

Now I'm off to go puke. Just thinking about you turns my stomach.

So becareful what YOU wish for!!
Dear Wicked Whispers - Will you still come over to each others houses and eat fried chicken after your rage fuck?
Dear Wicked Whispers, how do you handle stalkers...cyber or otherwise?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Good question. Many ladies have been wondering about this; Where your concerned. Oops did I let the cat out of the bag.
Dear Wicked Whispers -

In mid-session (there's been BBBJ, DATY and the CFS has just started) a hobbyist is having a great time but decides he just doesn't like the way a provider looks anymore. What should he do and who is in control in this situation? Originally Posted by down41
Dear down41,

that's a tough one.... I do hope it did not happen to you...... I've read your writing before and you certainly would not deserve to be so deceived....

These situations are truly unfortunate...... It is one of the main reasons I advocate for never providing a donation until after the session....

I would need to know a little more about the current situation he finds himself in ..... but I will try to hypothesize a bit...

But based on some well known Provider Practices lets assume her pictures were airbrushed, face was blurred out and the room he met her in was fairly dim...... If she led the session from the start with the BBBJ and DATY INTENTIONALLY averting his view and he did not see giant wart on the tip of her nose until going missionary then i would state he has a solid case for withdrawing, calling the session off and retrieving his donation provided he did not NUT....

I base this on the fact that you did not indicate a BBBJ to completion....

Now.... Let's assume that she was the beneficiary of multiple O's due to his DATY talents....

Here is a rather sticky situation.... She has misled him, he has not got what HE came for yet she has been pleasured....

A small donation on her part should be forthcoming to at least cover his time and transportation costs......

Should she not want to provide one he could position himself outside her incall, wait for the next client, present himself to the client as being there to handle the donation, deduct what he thinks is fair and leave the rest under her doormat...

For those guys that lack the testicular fortitude to stand up for themselves and handle the situation I can only suggest the old reliable "doggy position"..... personally I carry many of my favorite ladies pictures on my cell phone... If you do you can always flip her over in that "ass up face down" position... and go to town while flipping through your cell phone trophy case of pics and reminiscing.... It does not always help but it is a reasonable backup plan......

no matter WHICH of the above two scenarios you went with you would then immediately find a computer with internet access, get back here to the site, write a review/warning (whichever is appropriate) to help a brother avoid the same situation....

last but not least.... I almost gag myself to consider it.....I would be remiss in not mentioning it though.....there are a few among us that are "White Knights".... the WK approach would be to stare lovingly into her eyes, thank her for her time and gifts, ejaculate prematurely, apologize for doing so, present her with flowers and then go home to write a glowing review.....

Unfortunately that might be how you found yourself in the situation!

Sincerely yours,

Saint Whispers
Dear Wicked Whispers, who has a higher opinion of their views of the hobby. He or she?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Dear SofaKing Fun,

she of course....

I do notice you applied the proper emphasis on capitalizing the H in he and minimizing the "she" as you should....

Sincerely,

Saint Whispers