map for STD's

MAP

Someone shared with me so I thought I would share here.
Now, all we need is a BBFS availability map to compare. I don't know what the answer would be, but the results would be interesting either way.
Now, all we need is a BBFS availability map to compare. I don't know what the answer would be, but the results would be interesting either way. Originally Posted by emptywallet
The results would tell you nothing. There are a lot more people having bare sex outside the hobby than in it. And of course, some people going bare both in the hobby and outside of it. Those circumstances would completely confound any interpretations you might try to apply to the hobby alone.
Does this mean providers in Sugar Land are going to get a bump in action? Hehe
The results would tell you nothing. There are a lot more people having bare sex outside the hobby than in it. And of course, some people going bare both in the hobby and outside of it. Those circumstances would completely confound any interpretations you might try to apply to the hobby alone. Originally Posted by Bobave
The results would not tell me everything, but I avoid all-none language ("nothing", "completely confound") when it comes to research. I also wouldn't get overly excited about a single study, but like I said, I might find it interesting.