Encounter: Belle Tyana

• gbs13
  • 06-15-2019, 10:35 AM
User ID: N/A
Date: 30May19
Name: Belle Tyana
Phone: 850-347-4956
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...c/555641192017
City: FWB/98
State: Florida
Address: Off Hwy 98/FWB
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: QV/Bbbjcim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette and past shoulders, really nice hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sooo not like the advertised portfolio...heavier...little rougher. Average looking
Recommendation: Yes
  • mj850
  • 06-15-2019, 07:28 PM
sorry gbs13 but you shouldn't recommend her if you wouldn't see her again. Her pictures look inviting but if heavier, not for me. There are more than a few hobbyists that like and seek BBW's, and that's ok. We all have a preference and a type we look for. In my experience BBW's try harder and most have an excellent head game. Just my thoughts and they don't amount to much.
I just spent the better part of Friday trying to hook up up with 4 different STG girls. and finally saw Princess Layla who was much heavier than her pictures and not gfe like a previous report said she was. Waste of time and money
It’s his review he can recommend or not recommend anyone he want.
  • mj850
  • 06-16-2019, 02:53 AM
It’s his review he can recommend or not recommend anyone he want. Originally Posted by Nole312
Absolutely. But he gave a yes while the ros showed otherwise. There should be other options than yes or no. Not everyone has access to ros and by giving her a yes might waste another mongers money.
  • gbs13
  • 06-17-2019, 09:20 AM
Absolutely. But he gave a yes while the ros showed otherwise. There should be other options than yes or no. Not everyone has access to ros and by giving her a yes might waste another mongers money. Originally Posted by mj850
I gave a yes because it’s also by preferences. I’m not gonna say NO for my personal reason when other people have actually stated they enjoyed her company. As I stated she is a very down to earth and cool person, so to each their own. If the meeting is a hard NO as I expressed with Chloe then yes, I’ll give the NO to save your time/money. But even still people will attempt to schedule to waste their time. It’s a double edged sword my friend. Stay safe
  • mj850
  • 06-17-2019, 09:42 AM
Thank you for clarifying why you gave her a yes. I have seen a lot of providers and many of them had good reputations and had profiles on here. I don't review everyone I see, and didn't want to give them a no because there might be repercussion e.g. bad mouthing you to future possible encounter with someone you might want to see. It is a double edged sword and sometimes if you have a bad encounter, it is better to say it in the mens forum. Unfortunately even that isn't even safe as there are members that leak info that should only be available to PA members. Oh well, such is life, Peace brother.
  • gbs13
  • 06-18-2019, 10:53 AM
Yeah, agreed, it’s a slippery slope indeed. Gotta stay cautious of our words and crowd for sure. No worrries on the clarification, I could have probably thrown that into my review and will take a note to self for my next one. Stay safe. PEACE.