PSA Guys

You'll know I'm guy first. Right but some of you'll make this shit hard. I'm saying this out of love. Some of this falling in love, stalking chicks, showing up to chicks incalls houses unannounced,beating up chicks, harassing chicks whoever is doing it needs to stop.

First of all no matter how many times you see a female, leave your feelings at your house. At any given time for whatever reason she can drop off and if you are doing this you got to be mature enough to take whatever she chooses to do. She is a human. Take whatever she says and accept it. Get attached to a dog, not a woman in this hobby. She'll wake up tomorrow with a simp SD who insists she only see him and put you on skates. He got more money than you. You'll get her back when the rich man gets tired of her(if you want her at that point) it always happens

Brothers please stop. I even talked to one chick who confided in me a black dude asked her to not see any other black dudes. Shit us comical. Here is the PSA, there are dudes behind some of these chicks you want no parts of fucking with. As long as you pay and know your place you are good. Once you pass that line you might fuck with the wrong chick the wrong way and she got some really vicious people behind her. Stop while you are ahead

There are people behind alot of these chicks you honestly want no parts of. As long as you pay and bounce 99 percent of the time you are good because they don't want the money flow to stop. Once you become a clingy trick well......

I like pussy as much as you'll and probably more, but I hear stories and out of the abundance of love I'm asking guys please understand the field you are playing with. In some or most cases the worst case scenario ain't getting caught up in a sting

I know the haters are coming, hopefully we all hear this message and play accordingly. Let's all stay sane and safe(go buy some Pitroom bbq)
You'll know I'm guy first. Right but some of you'll make this shit hard. I'm saying this out of love. Some of this falling in love, stalking chicks, showing up to chicks incalls houses unannounced,beating up chicks, harassing chicks whoever is doing it needs to stop. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Why aren't your lady friends putting these wackos on blast?
Do they not know about this "CoEd" forum ?
Do they not know about this "CoEd" forum ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Just another Shinepro rant.
Just another Shinepro rant. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Some more Shinepro disrespect. It's not a rant. It's facts. Find out the easy or hard way. It's several guys who think these chicks are pinatas and I'm just advising folks. Do you'll. I have earned enough battle scars from opening the wrong provider door and......and Sir most women here don't say anything for the same reason most chicks say nothing. Afraid of you Bullies. All I'm saying is some chicks are at their end so take that how you'll will. Be nice.......Simple
Do they not know about this "CoEd" forum ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I don't know if he's shine or not, but he talks a lot of shit and shows a lot disrespect toward members (male and female) who have been hobbying a lot longer than his year and 3 months (under his current name).
It's several guys who think these chicks are pinatas and I'm just advising folks. Originally Posted by Pitroom
If so this belongs in the "provider only" forum.
Doubt there are many clients here trying to hook up with other clients.
I put out a coed invite the other night to a hoe down & nobody showed up.
All I'm saying is some chicks are at their end so take that how you'll will. Be nice.......Simple Originally Posted by Pitroom
They need some MW in their life.
Just another Shinepro rant. Originally Posted by golferguy55
One more Shinepro reference and I'm hitting the rtm button. I have told you'll I'm not him! If you'll miss him so much go into a dark room and say his name three times and perhaps he will appear. I am Pitroom, a distinguushed gentleman, bbq lover with impeccable character and dialect
Shinepro Shinepro Shinepro
Could be Sistine but really doesn't seem that intelligent. So probably shinepoo.
There’s no place like ECCIE home. Toto? Toto?

I’m looking for some doggie. Then I need to go search for Toto.
Shinepro Shinepro Shinepro Originally Posted by pyramider

LMFAO. Guess we better be on alert before Shinepro has a mensa moment using his high $$ education that he claims his mother paid for.
I see you'll don't follow instructions really well. Okay you'll give me no choice but to simply hop in UC dm and possibly he can convince you'll to leave Shinepro wherever he is. And who is Sistine......I'm making a naughty list which means everyone here disparaging me gets absolutely zero Intel.....
One more Shinepro reference and I'm hitting the rtm button. I have told you'll I'm not him! If you'll miss him so much go into a dark room and say his name three times and perhaps he will appear. I am Pitroom, a distinguushed gentleman, bbq lover with impeccable character and dialect Originally Posted by Pitroom
Impeccable dialect? Now that’s funny AF given your constant misspellings and improper grammar.

......I'm making a naughty list which means everyone here disparaging me gets absolutely zero Intel..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Nobody is using your “intel” anyway. LOL

Lastly, you might want to look up the definition of “simp,” and then compare that to your posts, especially your OP here and those directed at UC.
No guideline violations, yet.

But I am worried about Triangle as he's posted again without using the word Taint.
Poo is that you again….?