Staff edit

staff edit
Fucking Bitch what the hell do you think you're doing .

As you can tell this evil Bitch has got to go , do not contact Lucy Von Trapp off of P411 or anywhere else she frequents !
  • Toyz
  • 08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
This has gone too far...

Woman, are you so stupid that you thinki you are the only one that can play this game?

I mean, what if LE found out who you are, where you live, what you do? How would that affect your life?

Why not just give it up while you are nothing more than a joke?
  • ztonk
  • 08-04-2012, 01:02 PM
I mean, what if LE found out who you are, where you live, what you do? How would that affect your life? Originally Posted by Toyz
I know you meant this rhetorically, but let's not stoop to this lady's (or this lady's handler's) level.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I got a plan, Let's all meet at the secret place and we'll take care of this once and for all.
  • Toyz
  • 08-04-2012, 02:12 PM
I know you meant this rhetorically, but let's not stoop to this lady's (or this lady's handler's) level.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Tottallly rhetorically....but I get your point. Wonder if she gets mine?.

• Toyz
  • 08-04-2012, 02:14 PM
I got a plan, Let's all meet at the secret place and we'll take care of this once and for all. Originally Posted by homer13
The meeting is set for 11PM tonight at the Still Lookings secret underground sanctuary...

P.S. Bring a covered dish...
The meeting is set for 11PM tonight at the Still Lookings secret underground sanctuary...

P.S. Bring a covered dish... Originally Posted by Toyz
I will bring one uncovered
Tottallly rhetorically....but I get your point. Wonder if she gets mine?.

Originally Posted by Toyz
OK that explains TWO of my NSNC'S
I will bring one uncovered Originally Posted by Martianman
No whipped cream dishes....
The problem with crazy is nothing phases it. Otherwise it wouldn't be called crazy.

Turn it into a public war and that may actually fuel the flames causing the whole mess to escalate and explode in everyone's face.

This lack of discretion along with the sudden rise in STD's just seems another developing unfortunate reality in today's hobby.
This is especially so in an extremely high tech world where everyone is connected through a damn Facebook or Twitter profile. I refuse to join either for this very reason.

It sucks but this wacko like any other dangerous virus is going to have to burn herself out.

Meanwhile the mods have more work than usual in terms of editing for damage control.
Well it's about time the MODS are brought in action.. Gotta do something to justify that fat paycheck they get every week... Ya KNOW I'm kidding right?!
Well it's about time the MODS are brought in action.. Gotta do something to justify that fat paycheck they get every week... Ya KNOW I'm kidding right?! Originally Posted by nuglet
Off with his head, I say!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 08-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I will bring one uncovered Originally Posted by Martianman
OK MM's got the mini wienies covered...whos bringing chips?