Phone: 228-669-2326
Email Address: mireya.tangos@hotmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.julinkaa.com
City: Diamonhead
State: Mississippi
Address: Higway hotel near Diamond head
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Engaging conversation, Carresing, DFK, Breast worship, cg, asian, doggie, bbbj, daty, more dfk, more bbbj, masturbation, more touching, more dfk
Session Length: 2 hrs +
Fee: $$$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Sandy blonde with highlights. Straight and silky. below her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful slendor woman. Julika has a tight and small body with wonderful "C" cup breast that are perky and nipples that love attention and respond well when stimulated. She has two tatoos, one along the panty / swimsuit line just above where you will find a part of heaven on earth and a smaller tatoo on her left upper arm. She is well groomed with a small landing strip and wonder full lips that have a great time and very wet. Skin as smooth as silk.
Recommendation: Yes
good review
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Excellent review of one of the very finest women I have ever met.... ANYWHERE.... ANYTIME!! Females, quite simply, don't cum any finer than Julinka!! Personally.... I've never been able to shake her "Nadine" persona from my mental lust catalog.... but that's just it.... she can be so many things... to so many Lucky Dawgs..... truly a Gulf South Treasure, with very few peers!!

Damnit.... I need to GO GIT SUM MORE!!

Giz