Eckey? E-C-C-I-E? Essey?

So, how do you say the name of this site? I saw a provider who called it Eckey (rhymes with Becky.) I have always spelled it out E-C-C-I-E.

How about you?
  • Omari
  • 08-27-2010, 08:24 PM
A have seen a number of providers and everyone says it different. I have heard Eckey, E-C-C-I-E and ESEE.
I like icky
I say E - C
I say E - C Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I say it this way too...do you know how long I have been wondering this...lol. Fuck I have been confused about my own name
From the mission statement: ECCIE, pronounced 'ECK-ee'
From the mission statement: ECCIE, pronounced 'ECK-ee' Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
That's what I've been calling it, but it just didn't sound right.
That's what I've been calling it, but it just didn't sound right. Originally Posted by Captain Correlli
Yeah I think that sounds weird. I'm sticking with E-C.
I am not gone run sround being called ek kie lol I like e-c
So, how do you say the name of this site? I saw a provider who called it Eckey (rhymes with Becky.) I have always spelled it out E-C-C-I-E.

How about you? Originally Posted by bi11yclinton

Both. Icky and spell I it out.
But mostly I just say, " Where all my demented friends hang out."

It's 5 am and I know where my ECCIE fiend/friend is at. I see your'e on schedule! G' mornin' E.C
I like word play so I usually say it as "Essay" as the compilation of a good thread reads like one. I also like its double entendre for the Spanish slang ese.
Wasn't the original number one rule "eccie is pronounced 'icky.'" Or was I hallucinating again.
I've heard "icky", "ecksy", "eeka" and E-C-C-I-E. I usually just refer to it as "the board". LOL
I say E - C Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No wonder you can't pass the roadside tests...you're not only forgetting a few letters..you're saying it backerds..
A.B.C.D.E. ....now get on your kness and blow in the little machine until I say stop...
Eccie like in ""Becky""