Scarlett @ BDFW

Anyone knows where Scarlett is working now? I miss that beautiful young lady!
Last time I saw her she was at Jags across the street, but that was a few months ago.
What does she look like? Did she work at BDD a while back?
you could sometimes find her at bdd, but normally worked at bdfw. looked too skinny with clothes on but once they came off your mind changed. great conversationalist, intelligent and more than gave you your money's worth. probably early to mid 20's.
  • slap
  • 02-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Did she have long dark wavy hair? Latina, maybe middle eastern?
Did she have long dark wavy hair? Latina, maybe middle eastern? Originally Posted by slap
sounds like her. any word?
She sounds like the same Scarlett I knew. She danced at BDD on Sunday nights. I think she said she had family in Alabama. She also said that she lived in Fort Worth. I'd like to find her again.
  • slap
  • 02-12-2010, 09:12 AM
If it's the same girl I'm thinking of she use to advertise body rubs on Dallas backpage under the name"Electra".

Any info on her would be nice. She was fun.
Last night I visited Baby Dolls Dallas. My usual visit the last couple of years lasts between 30 min and an hour. Tend to drink to much and the cost of lap dances adds up fast. After about 20 min I was not that interested in what I was seeing and was about to leave. Then this dream of a woman walked past me and stopped by the pool tables. Instinctively, I approached her and was trying to ask for a lap dance. She seemed to be very classy and was trying to start a conversation... We headed up stairs. My gawd, this woman, I'm guessing hispanic with lovely wavy black hair just past her shoulders, has the most incredible body! Petite, but with a figure that makes Barbie look chunky. Her ass is no bigger than one of my legs! But she has a narrower waist and a very nice chest enhancement to give her a super figure! After 3 lap dances/songs, I couldn't take any more and stood up to pay her. I guessed she weighed <= 90 lbs. Her eyes lit up, and she said she weighs 95 lbs. She must have spun a half dozen times in my lap riding my bulge! She nicely commented on my expanded manhood a couple of times all due to her for sure at my age! She also dipped down to let me kiss, nibble on her DDs and sometimes suck on her very nice sized nipples. Wow, how soft but yet firm they were! I gave her compliments on her boobs. She gave the thanks to Dr. Schwartz.... Again instincts kicked in, as we were walking back down the steps, I asked her if I could see "more" of her. She knew what I was referring to and said it is $1K/hr! Wow! I told her I was damn sure she was worth it. But, after leaving BDD I'm thinking that perhaps that was the price there? Something like $300 for the room, $100-200 for the champagne and the rest to her? It would be a dream if she could be seen as a normal incall!

I think she said that she works mainly mondays and wednesdays. I was there between 7 and 8pm, so I'm not sure which shift...

I'm dying to see her again! I can't believe I can't find anything on Google about her??? Again, not only a banging bod, but she was beautiful, smiled a lot, very engaging...

One last thing that was kinda funny. I was telling her how much I thought she was the perfect woman and all... I had to make a comment about her bra/top. I told her that when I first saw her, the bra looked like a heavily padded bra. But, I was very pleased/surprised to see her lovely D/DDs when it came off...

Can anyone provide any info on her? I'll try to look her up next Wed. I hope. but, my wallet will probably regret...
I saw "a" Scarlett at BDFW last night (Thursday). This one is the redhead. Her lil belly bump is starting to show, too.
Yep,

That's her. I saw her last night and she told me Jags FTW was slow so she decided to come back. That explains the outfit and the increase in bust size. Good amount of hotties that night but couldn't stay for long.