Political Forum Mod Nomination Thread

Dearcunter made an excellent observation that if we did not have a mod for this forum we'd be at the mercy of drive by modding with capricious interpretation of the PF rules by whichever mod decided to get involved. He also warned to be careful who was chosen. I think these are good suggestions.

Everyone knows that our opinions carry little weight and the owner/top brass at this place are going to do what they want. Everyone also knows there is no payout in modding this forum. It is mainly a bunch of swinging dicks, in other words, a death sentence to the chosen's free time.

Given that I'd like to nominate 2Dogs. He's here more than occasionally and he's fair. Sorry, 2Dogs.

I'd want to nominate some other mods, but they are dead, and would likely get me pointed for mentioning their names.
Or pointed for not nominating IKE !
HERE YE HERE YE FOR 2DOGS
fuckem... I like controversial candidates!

Wacko From Waco...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-4teVplZ8

Everyone knows that our opinions carry little weight and the owner/top brass at this place are going to do what they want..... Originally Posted by gnadfly

In that case.......

Is Wayward still alive?
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
In that case.......

Is Wayward still alive? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Didn't he spend 378 months in County for stealing a Pink Vespa?
Comey would make a great eccie MOD...

I think iffy would be a good mod

discernment my friends, discernment
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2017, 07:06 AM
We need two Mods....

We should have two...one from each side. Of course you lying cocksuckers do not want anything with net neutrality. You fucking titty babies are crying like little Snowflakes right now about Wacko! Waco will be ok, he is in the Wambulance on the way to kindergarten to learn to play well with others!

We need two Mods....

We should have two...one from each side. Of course you lying cocksuckers do not want anything with net neutrality. Originally Posted by WTF
hey aren't you, according to you, supposed to be neutral?
I nominate WTF
In that case.......

Is Wayward still alive? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Don't think so
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2017, 07:47 AM
hey aren't you, according to you, supposed to be neutral? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'd ban us all or none

I'd ban any Mod stupid enough from entering this shithole, from doing so

I'd send half you fuckers to a reeducation camp and shoot the other half

I'D MAKE THIS FORUM GREAT AGAIN

Big Louie would be a perfect Mod along with 2Doggies btw
They'll probably have to draft someone, just like back in the Vietnam War days.

Nobody likely to exercise fairness and competence is likely to volunteer to ride herd over this motley collection of misfits!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2017, 09:00 AM
This forum is dead...it is just not bright enough to realize it.

Maybe we can rename it Eraps political forum!