ShaSha @ Lux

With all the talk about Sha Sha, I couldn't take it any more. Had to go see for myself. Made an appointment and had no issues. All I can say OMFG! I WILL be back to see her.

She walks in, seems genuinely happy to see me. She's wearing a little black dress that looks really good on her. She's short, petite, and very affectionate. Started off with LFK and I immediately went up the skirt to her super tiny tight ass. She undressed me, then let me undress her. Her hands were all over me along with light kisses to the body, heading down to the man in charge. She asked if I wanted a condom and I said yes initially, but I was confident she could get two pops out of me so we took that off and went BBBJ with her on her knees. She was so soft and smooth (completely shaved), I had to DATY, which she seemed to like a lot. Couple of minutes of that then transitioned to 69 on the massage table, still BBBJ until CIM.

Up next was face down for table shower. As others have mentioned, shower is in the room. She took great care washing off the table and spraying for a while with hot water to make sure it was warm for me. Light washing followed by body slide. At one point, her ankles were on either side of my head and she was using her ass to slide up and down my back, which was actually a decent massage! Body scrub to help exfoliate the skin, followed by more washing. Paying special attention to my ass, and then a rinse. From behind, she reaches underneath and pulls the twig and berries to the back and begins kissing / licking everything. I arched my back to give her access to my ass and she did not disappoint. Full face, lips, tongue rimming. THE BEST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. Flip.

More BBBJ, hands exploring my ass. That was all I could take and asked for a condom. Applies condom with her mouth and then jumps up for CFSCG. Did that for a while, but I like to watch. So got behind her for the finish.

On my back, she finished the table shower, cleaning everything, more body scrub, and rinse. She helped me get dressed, quick kiss, and I was out. 58 min / $$.

Thanks to everyone who commented on Sha Sha, she exceeded my expectations. So...now that it appears I've had the best Dallas has to offer, where do I go from here?

Be safe and monger responsibly.

Alex.
Shasha is a true professional and gets the job done every single time. Except for the trolls her reviews are universally a thumbs up.
Shasha is a true professional and gets the job done every single time. Except for the trolls her reviews are universally a thumbs up. Originally Posted by twitch760
Shasha does have a few Trolls, several other Legends have them too. it underscores how great a lady is, Trolls aren't going to bother trolling non-Superstars.

excellent review, Alex. I find it odd that this is your first post in almost 6 months here, but you aren't the only handle of that kind, LOL.. you nailed this review, and describe Shasha perfectly, that is ultimately what matters.
ShaSha is a little bit of heaven on earth.
ShaSha is a little bit of heaven on earth. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJYy9S7F_GQ

indeed she is.. and Shasha brings the musical feeling!
Shasha’s service is outstanding however her face is below par. Her face pic is posted on other review site.

If there is a girl with shasha’s service and foxy’s look, I will be in heaven.
Shasha does have a few Trolls, several other Legends have them too. it underscores how great a lady is, Trolls aren't going to bother trolling non-Superstars.

excellent review, Alex. I find it odd that this is your first post in almost 6 months here, but you aren't the only handle of that kind, LOL.. you nailed this review, and describe Shasha perfectly, that is ultimately what matters. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Being honest, I have been a little nervous about that area due to many establishment and the perceived attention. Seeing the popularity on this site, as well as USA, of a few of these girls has helped ease my tension and pique my curiosity! I'm glad I did as most of my experience has been with sub-amp or independent.
  • Gar
  • 02-27-2020, 12:28 AM
Great review.

ShaSha is a little bit of heaven on earth. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
Yes she is. I need some of that heaven at home.
Great review.

Yes she is. I need some of that heaven at home. Originally Posted by Gar
Wouldn't that be nice!!!
Wouldn't that be nice!!! Originally Posted by xtheunknown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

"wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long..."

almost as poignant as "I hope I die before I get old..."

they don't write 'em like they did in the mid-60's anymore.

and AMP Ladies don't come like Shasha anymore.
I love makin' sweet love song music with Shasha!
contrary to the Troll-like post upstream, Shasha has a pretty face, that poster is the only handle I have seen who believes otherwise.

and by the way, the comments are a regurgitation of those from about a year ago, when he decided to unleash a personal wrath against Shasha.