Appointment Type: - Incall
Activities: - LFK, DFK, Digits, DATY, BBBJDTNQNSx2
Session Length: - All night
Fee: - Between us
Hair Color and Length: - See pic
Smoking Status: - Smoker
Ethnic Background: - White (I think)
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: - This is actually only my second time to see Devyn and I feel like I've known her for years. Like others have said she very easy going and she has a awesome kick ass personality. I'm gonna keep the review short (have to be at work soon) so it when like this. When I first got there we hugged/kissed and just talked and hung out for 3 to 4 hours. It was truly a great time just getting to know her. After a while she turned out all the lights except for her lamp, changed into something more comfortable and the games begin. She got naked for me and let me explore her lovely clean shaven pussy. I get her a nice pussy massage and rubbed her body down. She started on a incredible no hands BBBJ with lots of DT. She is extremely talented at this and enjoys it very much and probably could make most cum within minutes. To distract myself I started in on some very tasty DATY (YMMV). It was just to much for me and I had to stop her before I popped. I started getting her a very good back massage will fingering her at the same time (YMMV). She started back on another BBBJ and put my cock very deep down her throat and just held it there. OMG it felt so fucking good. She does this thing with her tongue while holding my cock deep down her throat and I couldn't take it any longer shot load after load down her throat and she did come up not inch but held it there until she got every last drop. It's about 5AM by now and she asked if I would stay the night with her. I was exhausted by now and decided that would be a good ideal.

Overall I had an abolute blast with Devyn, Treat her good guys!

thanks for the new pics and glad you had a fun time.
  • Logan
  • 07-05-2010, 10:27 PM
thanks for the new pics and glad you had a fun time. Originally Posted by icekangz817
Lookz like you had a great time with Lil Devyn - not to mention you got to spend the night with her! It's still very good to see that she is staying busy and getting good reviewz. Also, nice to see that she now seemz to have a steady incall location and is far away from her previous working area, which is a very good thing.

Thanks. She's as cute as ever. Still waiting my turn.
try to call the cute for several times, but she never answer the phone.
Nice review, she is a pretty cool provider.

try to call the cute for several times, but she never answer the phone.
She can be a little hard to get a hold of sometimes, but I am sure she does not always like to work. I am sure she will respond to you sooner or later.