Shocking....Only 1/3 of US Voters Can Name The Three Branches Of Our Government

http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycent...-survey-finds/

In my opinion, this is very disturbing. Where have we gone wrong?
Legislative.......Judicial.... and...uhmm.....Potpourri.

With homeland security a close fourth.
That's because so many think the 3 "branches" are:

Police
Child protective services
Welfare Office
I wish I could say it is surprising, but sadly I am only surprised that the number of Americans who do know the three branches of gov't was as high as 30%. I would have expected it to be lower.
And in case anyone was wondering, the three branches of government are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Duh.
I wish I could say it is surprising, but sadly I am only surprised that the number of Americans who do know the three branches of gov't was as high as 30%. I would have expected it to be lower. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Perhaps when the poll was taken they thought it was an opinion poll on the worth of the 3 branches .... so 30% is HIGH.
Pretty much explains why at least 90% of those elected to public office are most likely certified morons.
Rick Perry knows 'em! oooops!
Does it really matter anymore what the branches are called, given that The Messiah Himself performs the functions of all three?
Guess you all never watched the old Jay Leno show, where he went jaywalking. The people in collages and others were scary the lack of knowledge shown.
Any polling data identifying who these dummies are ?

20 yo.
illegals
dead end drop outs
democrats

????
Any polling data identifying who these dummies are ?

20 yo.
illegals
dead end drop outs
democrats Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Are you making an unsupported ASS-umption or do you have an actual link supporting your theory that it is the following:

20 yo.
illegals
dead end drop outs
democrats

WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOpnhl-1wc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy, thanks for showing your sisters again...
Los tres poderes del Estado son los poderes legislativo , judicial y ejecutivo.