Hello from New Orleans!

I was thinking of traveling and it was suggested by a gentleman I know in STL to come to your fair city. Any gents out there interested in meeting with a voluptuous, mature woman like me? Its all about INPUT!
LOL!!!
Hi Nicolet,

Hope you get enough "IMPUT" to make a trip just a little north of you. If you make the trip you will have to layover in Memphis as I have seen BCG has been flirting with you on the board. Maybe he will make the trip here to see you as this is where his roots are.

Aces
Hi Nicolet,

Hope you get enough "IMPUT" to make a trip just a little north of you. If you make the trip you will have to layover in Memphis as I have seen BCG has been flirting with you on the board. Maybe he will make the trip here to see you as this is where his roots are. Originally Posted by acescracked
Nicolet knows that, as we've been talking. But thanks for putting in the good word for me.

It all depends on her scheduling and how insistent you all are in demanding her presence up there; my March is, alas, pretty well spoken for.

Cheers,

bcg
Welcome sweets. Pm me if you need anything babe.
Thanks Natale! It would be wonderful to meet you in the flesh! LOL!!! I'll shoot you a PM to pick your brain!
I always have a great time in St Louis--awesome guys there{gonna be there in early summer}

have fun babe!
Yeah let's do lunch drinks.... hell anything works for me LOL
Yeah let's do lunch drinks.... hell anything works for me LOL Originally Posted by naughtynatale

Hi,My name is "Anything"!!!!!!!!!
lol--watch out for MURF...he is highly addicting!!!
Ditto D
I am new to this hobby and need some advice. Will be in New Orleans M,T,W would like to start slow, massage, dance, ..
Sweetheart go to the New Orleans section of this board and post there.
ditto--post in welcome section sweety!