Encounter: BLUE’s Frisky new Feline “CAT” is my Fresh, Fashionable, Fit, Full-Length Flame

Date: Apr. 16, 2019
Name: CAT! CAT! CAT!!! of Blue Spa
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD in ROS). GFE/PSE; very happy demeanor; committed to your pleasure, with superior IOP; superior DFK; submissive, kneeling BBBJ with BLS and superior eye contact; superior MPFS (Catholic) in various positions including MISH, Doggie, amazingly superior ACG and RCG; FIA and lite anal play; slavish “arms up to caress nipples” FF lite until long duration CIM. Wonderful FBSM. She’s just superior -- period!
Hair Length and Color: Rich, lush and fresh-smelling brunette past shoulders with some curves to the style.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: I wish I could share my pics with you, but since being banned without notice twice over pics despite trying to strictly comply with the guidelines, and having had reviews truncated/closed for reasons out of my control (simply by folks asking for them (!)), I'm certainly not doing so at the moment. In case you didn't glean from my words above, however, CAT is superior in looks as well as service. Tallish (especially in heels) as without heels she's 165 cm i.e. 5’5”, and so she's 5'9" or so in heels; 50 kgs (110lbs); very pretty face, charming smile, bright eyes, superior figure (swimmer’s body), firm and fit abs, strong shoulders, gorgeous ass, strong legs, DSLs, did I say pretty face (?), thin and slight young girl’s bush (natural); natural B tits. My oh my -- what a sleek and graceful kitten . . . and with a SPECTACULAR, deep, tight, receptive, and responsive kitty! (Her pussy is probably her best feature (although the best parts are hidden): the crown jewel of an impressive collection of features!)
Recommendation: Yes, yes, yes: indubitably. One of the prettiest, classiest, and sexiest around! Please join me in keeping her busy so that she STAYS around!!! P.S. Thanks as always to the guy who's already given me my Gold Star for this review to help it stand out: much appreciated, as always!
  • Gp_R
  • 04-16-2019, 06:34 PM
Wow! Blue has got the line up . I can’t wait to see that kitten
Nice review Bobby, truly amazing lady.
Great job BM, thanks for the info. Definitely on the list!
Meow! Like the name and your review.
Very nice Bobby!
BobbyMan! You are the Best of the Best in Dallas! I don’t fuck anyone without you throughly fucking them first
BobbyMan! You are the Best of the Best in Dallas! I don’t fuck anyone without you throughly fucking them first Originally Posted by kaufman
He just beats us to it like a blood hound after a fox. I’d fuck her, Lexy and Vicky first if BM hadn’t already. We’re stuck with sloppy seconds unfortunately.
Nice review!
Nice review. What time does Blue open?
24/7
Interesting review Bobby, I’ll have to visit her soon.
Very accurate review. Thanks again. Just posted a brief review that simply confirms yours.
FP, I have tried to find some discredits from BM reviews and they all have been solid!!! The Mexican Cartwheel is the next goal!!! Chung and BM have taught a few that move