The perfect Encounter

I woke up late for my Buceees job. I was supposed to work this morning. So today I literally spent my whole day in pussy. Went and saw a newbie for 2 hours. Got drunk. Napped the last 30 minutes. Went to EL and saw a lady. For 2 hrs. Napped the last 30 then finally came home. Both were condom sessions. I personally despise condoms. Came home. Called a beautiful chick who doesn't kiss. I won't tell you'll who. Negotiated like a muthafucker. 120. Fuck you. Her response 200. Me. Hell no 140. Nope. Fine my final offer is 160. Crickets. She finally came back and said I'm on my way. She came over and literally I had to change my sheets. Nutted in her like 4 times. Sigh. Now I'm about to sleep like a baby. Wasted 800 to spend 160 and finally get what I want. Moral is our money our rules. Waste it or stand on your nuts and get what you want. The choice is yours. Happy hobbying. I'm always bro first!
Sweet dreams
Sweet thanks for the info.

Wanna hear my weekend? Landed the bartender at my go to bar for nothin.

Guess you’ll have to put in extra work picking up doggy poo and cleaning bathrooms for that dough you spent.

Happy huntin.
^^^hahahaha
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2023, 01:48 PM
I wish I could nutt 4 times in a row, For $160 that's like $40 per creampie
The choice is yours. Originally Posted by Pitroom
that was beautiful
I think Im misconceived but I've been an unbelievable addition to both boards. I tell it like it is. Only time I've really not been nice is with one particular lady who constantly calls me Shineshit etc. It was funny at first until it became not funny. Respect is everything with me. Don't disrespect me. Period. Every encounter us real. I just choose only to review enough for PA. Because guys ruin absolutely everything out of desperation

I got multiple ways to get pussy. That's the least of my worries. My minds is on making money to do what I want when I want. For 160 for bare sex and the ability to creampie her as much as I want yes, absolutely we can ignore no kissing
Otherwise no. Honestly eccie should build a monument for me to appreciate my Greatness. Give me my flowers while I'm still alive. I am @thehobby
  • pxmcc
  • 07-16-2023, 08:45 PM
^^you and trump. most humble men of all time..
Hey leave trump out of this he doesn’t belong in a category with shitroom
that was beautiful
Originally Posted by FatCity
Man this is absolutely legendary. I'm going to have to borrow this to try and make some money off this. Sir you have outdone yourself. My inbox is always open to you to pick my brain and pull from my wealth of knowledge. Guys come and go but Pitroom is here to stay baby and always solid. It's a hell of a thing to be able to be a man here and still be able to fuck whoever you want whenever. Just absolutely poetic. The only women I have not been BCD with are those I don't want. Pitroom is an absolute legend
  • BLM69
  • 07-17-2023, 12:34 PM
I need the secret on how all these nuts were discharged in one day
BLM,
Remember that medical speculation is not allowed.
I need the secret on how all these nuts were discharged in one day Originally Posted by BLM69
i have on good authority it is a combination of the following