Swingers Clubs

Okay so I have been to Club Cave once last year and the wife and I were going to go back this weekend. Looked at the web site for info. and found that it was closed due to them needing a new location. I started looking at other clubs and it seems like TMZ may be the club that we should go to any info would help in this matter.
TMZ is much nicer and more friendly. Most of the staff at Club Cave are obnoxious perverts. They creep around exactly like creepy single guys and complain about stuff like shoes near the furniture. They ask for photos and turn away random nice couples for bizarre reasons or to try to get more money.

They charge for water and mixers. Conversely...everything is free at TMZ set up wise. The staff is great, sweet and helpful. The only complaint there is it can be a little cliqueish...but arrive early, bring plenty of liquor to share and a good attitude and you will do fine. Feel free to pm me if you want more info!
Not so. I like Club Cave much better. I think they are friendlier at cave. She is right about the cliqueish thing at TMZ. There is also more sex going on at Cave than at TMZ. One upside to TMZ is that there have been a higher incidence of hot girls there. But I will take friendly regular girls, to hot stuck up bitches that don't put out, anyday.
Most of the staff at Club Cave are obnoxious perverts. They creep around exactly like creepy single guys and complain about stuff like shoes near the furniture. They ask for photos and turn away random nice couples for bizarre reasons or to try to get more money. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
As for these statements, ridiculous. I've never experienced this, never heard of anyone experiencing this. Ridiculous.
Except for the shoe thing. I have overheard someone get asked nicely to take off their shoes. But in all fairness, substantial amount of weight+stiletto shoes+leather couch...