North Korea's Kim says......."we now have a Hydrogen Bomb"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...bomb/77082068/

Most of the pundits on this morning's talk shows say he is just a blustering fool, he does not have the technology.

Really? North Korea has successfully tested their Fission Bomb, and any high school physics student knows that the heart of a Fusion Thermonuclear Bomb is a small Fission Bomb. The Fusionable Material is much easier to aquire, (manufacture), than Fissionable material. The design is public knowledge.

All you need is the will to do it.

Hopefully, this little punk of a dictator is just pissed because he isn't getting his fair share of publicity, sort of being pushed off the front page by ISIS. Time will tell.
Lets show him ours before he shows us his.
Lets show him ours before he shows us his. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The thread was about bombs judy.
I was talking about bombs, what was your mind on ?
Some needs to look him is the eye and say.....

You have A Hydrogen bomb?
So what? We have 5000...yawn.
Some needs to look him is the eye and say.....

You have A Hydrogen bomb?
So what? We have 5000...yawn. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
and we have
Yeah, unleash Chuck Norris on his short fat ass.

Living in Texas has its virtues.
His dad also had 18 hole in ones......in one round. I believe him.
I was talking about bombs, what was your mind on ? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like EKIM really has anything that could be construed as a " mind " !!! And when he does have coherent thoughts, it's about how to improve his position as woomby's WK and in the gloryhole management field there in KansASS !
I was talking about bombs, what was your mind on ? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who knows with JJunk?
Who knows with JJunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is JD Jizzy Nuts requesting a pic of Kim Jong's Junk?
Like EKIM really has anything that could be construed as a " mind " !!! And when he does have coherent thoughts, it's about how to improve his position as woomby's WK and in the gloryhole management field there in KansASS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Like your mind is a on perverted draft dodger by the name of TED NUGENT, you hypocritical cocksucker. Post another pic of the NUGE and tell us all how cool you are, shitstain.
Like your mind is a on perverted draft dodger by the name of TED NUGENT, you hypocritical cocksucker. Post another pic of the NUGE and tell us all how cool you are, shitstain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Prove that I posted a picture of Nugent, ya lying POS ! Where is YOUR proof, puta EUNUCH ! Let's see it woomby lambiachi !! SHOW US ALL !! That's what I thought ya yellow backed GORDA EUNUCH ! Caught lying AGAIN !!! Mentrirosa !!