Love him or hate him, Bo Bergdahl is back.

Bergdahl is back and giving interviews trying to explain his actions.
He walked away from his post while on duty which endangered his fellow soldiers that counted on him being at his post.
He sought out the enemy in a time of war in order to treat with them.
He may have given out information that lead to the deaths of member of the US Army.
In order to get his sorry ass back into US custoday, five high ranking Taliban generals were exchanged for one private who deserted. (I refuse to refer to him as a sgt. which was bestowed on him after his capture (surrender)).

He claims that he was trying to expose a danger to his command (though he has not said what that danger was) by walking to a distant US army base rather than go through the channels.

I ask you to pass judgement on Bergdahl.
He thought he was Jason Bourne .
Guess what? I'm one of them "progressives" and I don't consider this a left/right thing - I voted "long prison sentence" in the poll. Give this guy the best benefit of the doubt for his story and he comes out - at BEST - an arrogant little prick that tried to circumvent his own command channels beause he thought he knew better and didn't give a damn about this fellow soldiers. (And, btw - his whole story sounds like BS anyway.) At worst, he's a traitor. So - yea - I don't see how being a progressive causes me to give this guy any sympathy.
Bergdahl is back and giving interviews trying to explain his actions.
He walked away from his post while on duty which endangered his fellow soldiers that counted on him being at his post.
He sought out the enemy in a time of war in order to treat with them.
He may have given out information that lead to the deaths of member of the US Army.
In order to get his sorry ass back into US custoday, five high ranking Taliban generals were exchanged for one private who deserted. (I refuse to refer to him as a sgt. which was bestowed on him after his capture (surrender)).

He claims that he was trying to expose a danger to his command (though he has not said what that danger was) by walking to a distant US army base rather than go through the channels.

I ask you to pass judgement on Bergdahl. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Can we just pass judgement on you instead? Where IS that fucking plane, anyway?
When the FUCK are you going to spell his name right, JJUNK?

Why not just try drawing it on the wall of your cave first to see if it's right? In your "judgement" that is.

Professor... LMAO!

Ignorant fuck.