Maybe the left has it right and we need to relax...

Walmart has reported that persons unknown have made a mass purchase of 100 plus burner phones around Missouri. There is also a report of nearly a hundred propane tanks being stolen around Kansas City in the last week. Obama is saying that bad mouthing Muslims is not to be done and his Attorney General will use the law to punish anyone who does so. Obama also says that more failed gun control is the answer (it worked so well in California). Maybe all those leftists are right (for once). None of this means anything and we should all relax, turn in our guns, and follow directives from the Oval Office.

Is everyone with me?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2628056/100...-attack-fears/

Almost forgot (still under the sign) we should worry more about global warming what with winter coming on. It's going to do things like snow and rain, we need to understand that this is s temporary thing that will end about March.
Don't pay any attn to LE, who stated they are usually used in scams this time of year. Lets start a panic.
  • DSK
  • 12-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Don't pay any attn to LE, who stated they are usually used in scams this time of year. Lets start a panic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You might have a point there.
You might have a point there. Originally Posted by DSK
Is being tricked into believing that "thing" is a toy gun a "scam"?

Sort of like I'm gonna pressure cook the beets for supper?
Is being tricked into believing that "thing" is a toy gun a "scam"?

Sort of like I'm gonna pressure cook the beets for supper? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or 16 rounds is a legal kill.
Or 16 rounds is a legal kill. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Only" 14 were killed.....
What pigeons ?
What pigeons ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They probably felt like them, but I believe they were government employees!

Similarly to the folks at the concert in Paris who probably felt like ducks on a pond!

But that's the advantage of being able to slaughter unarmed "pigeons" and "ducks"!

Right?
"Only" 14 were killed..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
They probably felt like them, but I believe they were government employees!

Similarly to the folks at the concert in Paris who probably felt like ducks on a pond!

But that's the advantage of being able to slaughter unarmed "pigeons" and "ducks"!

Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The shooting in Chicago, try keeping up.
I am very relaxed, secure and comfortable knowing that I have the means to defend myself and the knowledge that there are millions of us that will not cower from any threat.
The shooting in Chicago, try keeping up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I understand that's what you wish to discuss. It's "easier" for you, I'm sure.

Same with the knucklehead in the White House you support.

You BOTH consider the police to be the terrorists. I get it.
Obama is saying that bad mouthing Muslims is not to be done and his Attorney General will use the law to punish anyone who does so. Obama also says that more failed gun control is the answer (it worked so well in California). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Same with the knucklehead in the White House you support.

You BOTH consider the police to be the terrorists. I get it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps you should not bother with "keeping up" .... just keep quiet. Or is "refrain from posting" better?

Same with the knucklehead in the White House you support. < Really got any proofe?

You BOTH consider the police to be the terrorists. I get it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you cannot understand what is said you can keep from making a fool of yourself by not commenting.
If you cannot understand what is said you can keep from making a fool of yourself by not commenting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You apparently don't understand what you just wrote. Keep babbling.
You apparently don't understand what you just wrote. Keep babbling. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep you are clueless. You sure didn't.