If we accept the radical, environmental left's premise, what's wrong with global warming?

According to the nut jobs on the left the earth is warming BECAUSE of man and not because of nature. Lets accept their idiotic premise for a couple of minutes. It is 65 degrees today in Kansas City, 75 degrees in Washington DC and the summers in both places are milder than they used to be. Tornadoes are fewer (though we hear about them more), hurricanes are fewer (though we hear about them more until they miss land), overall things (just like in history) are better with global warming. Why are they so hellbent on trying to stop something that is beneficial to the masses of humanity? If they believe in God then they are opposing God. If they believe in nature, then they are trying to change nature.

Oh, don't give me the crap about the polar ice caps melting. It's not happening is it? Want to talk about Greenland going really green then do the math first.

Lets hear it for global warming and cherry blossoms in December.
Hey, it is a big issue when all of the rich liberals lose their beachfront homes and island playgrounds.
If you want to give me a million dollars I'll believe it to.
SNICK
  • DSK
  • 12-14-2015, 07:33 AM
According to the nut jobs on the left the earth is warming BECAUSE of man and not because of nature. Lets accept their idiotic premise for a couple of minutes. It is 65 degrees today in Kansas City, 75 degrees in Washington DC and the summers in both places are milder than they used to be. Tornadoes are fewer (though we hear about them more), hurricanes are fewer (though we hear about them more until they miss land), overall things (just like in history) are better with global warming. Why are they so hellbent on trying to stop something that is beneficial to the masses of humanity? If they believe in God then they are opposing God. If they believe in nature, then they are trying to change nature.

Oh, don't give me the crap about the polar ice caps melting. It's not happening is it? Want to talk about Greenland going really green then do the math first.

Lets hear it for global warming and cherry blossoms in December. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In exchange for warmer winters, a few assholes with beachfront property will have to truck in some dirt to raise the grade a couple of feet. They did it in Galveston 115 years ago without modern equipment.The low lying countries can gradually move to higher ground, or build levees like New Orleans, unless they are a bunch of lazy motherfuckers.
In exchange for warmer winters, a few assholes with beachfront property will have to truck in some dirt to raise the grade a couple of feet. They did it in Galveston 115 years ago without modern equipment.The low lying countries can gradually move to higher ground, or build levees like New Orleans, unless they are a bunch of lazy motherfuckers. Originally Posted by DSK
Having a beach front home in which to sip coffee in the morning while listening to the surf softly rolling into the beach will be nice.... except I don't think I'll live long enough to have that experience .... a million years? In the meantime another meteor may strike the Gulf of Mexico and the "surge" will wash away most, if not all of the Houston area before that happens.

There ya go, that's the pioneering spirit. Do you know the Dutch have been building dykes (levees) for over a 1,000 years? Seems to work.
Do you consider NASA to be part of the radical, environmental left?

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
There ya go, that's the pioneering spirit. Do you know the Dutch have been building dykes (levees) for over a 1,000 years? Seems to work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

^^^^Which one ... of the Austin Reaching Crew does that portray?
Do you consider NASA to be part of the radical, environmental left?

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Two words......."Government Agency"
And somebody said NASA needed to be as muslim outreach program.......I wonder who.
Let me see now, agree with leftwing radical that signs off on the funding on "climate change" or not get funded. gee tough choice.
And somebody said NASA needed to be as muslim outreach program.......I wonder who.
Let me see now, agree with leftwing radical that signs off on the funding on "climate change" or not get funded. gee tough choice. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

You mean the one whose current "director" was tasked with educating Muslim children around the world on the value of space exploration when he accepted the appointment by Obaminable? That one?

A local U.S. rep is still looking for the U.S. flag she said astronauts planted on Mars ...

..or is she investigating "climate changes" from human contamination on Mars?
I am neutral on the issue. But I will never believe they can accurately measure temperatures or carbon dioxide 100 years ago let alone 400,000 years ago. I call bullshit!!
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Two words......."Government Agency" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Defense Department
Two words......."Government Agency" Originally Posted by Jackie S
My guess is that you will continue to believe what you believe independent of the source any information contrary to your beliefs.