Baltimore trial ends end hung jury

With the first officer's trial for the death of Freddy Grey in Baltimore ending in a hung jury, can we expect odummer and Loretta Lynch to ramp up the pressure on the State's prosecutor and her team to get a conviction of him and the others ? And will their be the obligatory " block parties " ala Ferguson over the hung jury by the Dindu Nuffins ? Stay tuned !!
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2015, 03:26 PM
I've never been to Baltimore and probably will never go...
I be uh Dindu Nuffin and dis be my town....
Ain't no pig gonna get me down,.....
Gonna be ona all night lootin' spree....
Gonna git me a big screen Kula TV
I've never been to Baltimore and probably will never go... Originally Posted by WTF
... especially if you don't hurry up and get there!

I think I know what happened to Want-a-be-a-Womb ....

... He heard the jury was "hung" and jumped on the first bus to Baltimore!
With the first officer's trial for the death of Freddy Grey in Baltimore ending in a hung jury, can we expect odummer and Loretta Lynch to ramp up the pressure on the State's prosecutor and her team to get a conviction of him and the others ? And will their be the obligatory " block parties " ala Ferguson over the hung jury by the Dindu Nuffins ? Stay tuned !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I doubt it. He's black. As are two others. They will fry the 2 white officers. Then burn the town down again.
Is that a likka sto
I doubt it. He's black. As are two others. They will fry the 2 white officers. Then burn the town down again. Originally Posted by bambino
Anyone know who was the voting breakdown of the jurors?

The case of the white officers is incredibly weak. From what I've read, only this guy and the driver have/had a chance of conviction.

The case of the white officers is incredibly weak. From what I've read, only this guy and the driver have/had a chance of conviction. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think it was 7 black, 5 white. BTW, there are 3 black, 3 white officers on trial.

The case of the white officers is incredibly weak. From what I've read, only this guy and the driver have/had a chance of conviction. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Black Female Sargent is the most likely for a conviction, because she was the one in charge.
The Black Female Sargent is the most likely for a conviction, because she was the one in charge. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No way, this case was supposed to be their strongest. It went down. This prosecutor is stupid, as is the mayor. That's why Baltimore is as fucked up as it is. Always has been. Damn shame too. They cleaned it up and would be a cool town to visit. Not too much now.

I think I know what happened to Want-a-be-a-Womb ....

... He heard the jury was "hung" and jumped on the first bus to Baltimore! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only problem is the "hung" fellow hood chimps can't figure out how to get the gerbil out of his ass to rape him.
Anyone know who was the voting breakdown of the jurors? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Since there is a gag order there better not be anyone (in the public). If things do start leaking out, I hope this judge has big balls and zaps whoever it is.

A "problem" with is particular "hang up" is it was across the board on all counts (4 of them?), which means the State failed on "knowing intent," which would be the common denominator among the criminal charges, and this was the guy who was hands on with the prisoner at the last stop at which he was conscious. Another problem is, as being reported, this officer was the only one who could testify against the others. He can't be compelled to do so now (I don't think he could have been anyway, unless complete immunity would have been offered).

It is disgusting to hear people claim "justice was not done"!

Charges that went to the jury:

involuntary manslaughter
assault
second degree assault and
misconduct in office*

*from a news report not from looking at the actual charge.
The Black Female Sargent is the most likely for a conviction, because she was the one in charge. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"in charge" of what?

The vicarious responsibility of a supervisor is dependent on the wrongful activity of the subordinate. If the subordinate did nothing lawfully wrong, then there is no liability on the supervisor's alleged failure to supervise. The State still has to prove "knowledge" and "intent" on the part of the supervisor.
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 07:22 AM
I doubt it. He's black. As are two others. They will fry the 2 white officers. Then burn the town down again. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, I believe that has a chance of happening. I bet he saw the blacks on the jury and dared the state to try him.