Encounter: Amazing ShaSha

Date: 11/22/19
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Dallas
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,CG,Mission,MSOG,etc.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tight body, about 5-3, B cups
Recommendation: Yes
small disagreement.. Shasha's cups are A, not B.. but they are delectable!

no disagreement on your ROS, however lazy, LOL.. Shasha gives 100% every time, I can understand failure to re-hash every detail.

All I need to see is “amazing”, and I know you saw Shasha
All I need to see is “amazing”, and I know you saw Shasha Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Ha! Truth!

really, every review of Shasha's says "amazing" in some form. going back years.. some of you remember her at Smile..
I never heard of Smile, and am relatively new, but I know Shasha is amazing in every session. If I could keep her from you guys, I would.
I only visited Smile once, before I joined here.. Holly was so Legendary I had to try her. I have no idea if Shasha was there yet, I doubt it.. someone else knows, I'm sure, if Holly and Shasha worked side-by-side.

as great as Holly was, though, Shasha is even better.. more enthusiasm, better menu.
went to Smile several times I "believe" the girls name was Nancy not sure, I do know she was the first AMP girl to do BBBJ with CIM and bareback Full service. Oh how things have changed, LOL. BTW hated parking in front of Smile...
A little light in the ROS bro

I could probably see shasha again for the Tuma along. Speaking of that, who has the best rusty trombone these days?
I could probably see shasha again for the Tuma along. Speaking of that, who has the best rusty trombone these days? Originally Posted by Doug4343
probably Shasha.. Mia is close behind, no pun intended. Yuna was right there with them, but she is now gone. I miss her already.

Shasha is the Rusty Trombone Queen
Shasha is the Rusty Trombone Queen Originally Posted by Buck Dharma

no argument here!

I think Shasha's was the first real Rusty Trombone I ever received.. talk about a Game-Changer! I was never the same after that.
Shasha do an amazing TUMA! I wonder did she teach Sunny, I seen Sunny today, and got a really good TUMA, her style is so gentle, and she do it long, like she really care that you enjoy it!
Shasta, Sunny, and Jessica are all TUMA proficient. I would expect that Shasha has something to do with Jessica and Sunny’s excellence