City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
Activities: Lk, bbbj, cg, rvg, doggie, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 4’11. B cups, might be considered c cup because of her size. Doubt she weighs in at 90 pounds. Cute face, great k girl - super petite.
Recommendation: Yes
A Fox News type review for Foxy, “fair and balanced”
Truth! Much of what you wrote was my experience also. It seemed like she was enduring the session instead of enjoying it. Every other lady I have been with at Blue seemed to totally dig being in the session. I feel bad for Foxy.
Truth! Much of what you wrote was my experience also. It seemed like she was enduring the session instead of enjoying it. Every other lady I have been with at Blue seemed to totally dig being in the session. I feel bad for Foxy. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Chen, same way I felt. I doubt any of these ladies truly enjoy their job to the point that they would pick it over another option that paid the same. Unfortunately, there is not many options for them that pay like this and so this is the option they take. Every other girl at Blue at least fakes it to the point where I do not feel like they are forced to work there. As mentioned in my review, I don’t think she is being picky about the size of guys for any other reason that it actually causes her physical pain. I felt like I was bumping against her insides when I pushed it and that was not a good feeling for me knowing it was hurting her. She is just not made for this work and if she knows every time she enters the room that it is going to hurt, that might be why she never smiles.

I am very guilty of going with looks at Amps and she is one of the youngest and hottest out there. If that is what you are looking for, try her out. Just don’t expect a GFE in any shape or form. Only way I would go back for her is if there was a reduced rate for a topless BBBJ.
  • Aoi
  • 12-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Sometimes it takes time. Foxy is allowed tha luxury
Pretty spot on review. I feel the same way. If we’re honest with ourselves we rarely have a true sense of their perception of the session. But you know damn well when you’re hurting them. She came in the room and we started the session. But it went quickly south when the towel came off for the shower. And she ultimately left before we got to FS. I don’t hold it against her. They should always have the right to say no, without repercussion.
  • Aoi
  • 12-24-2019, 09:10 AM
Very mature outlook, Ronin. Respect
  • 3dom
  • 12-24-2019, 06:59 PM
I agree as long a the $200 doesn’t ultimately leave with the provider in question. Whether it’s a size issue, or any other qualm for that matter, the provider should have the right to pass on the session...That said, taking the money and tucking it away, and upon return half-assing with canned material containing well rehearsed counter-measure-theatrics belongs in Hollywood, not an AMP in Dallas Texas.
Politely declining in this situation is perfectly acceptable and earns my respect.
I do not think they need any acting classes 3dom. They ahve always taken the money first in the session. That way they do not get cheated out of it later. No different than yo handing your money thru the drive thru window before they give you your food. Food still maybe half assed or wrong when you get it. Go back and tell Momma. She will make it right.
I am a usual at a certain spa, I guess that's why I usually pay after the session is over.
My Foxy experience was documented so I don’t need to rehash it. If any provider can’t give a good session then say no upfront. I don’t really even care why , I just don’t want half assed service lol. I shared some guilt for my poor session because it was clear right away Foxy wasn’t going to enjoy our session. I could have said stop but I hoped it would get better. Then the real problem was she wanted the half hour fee and I disagreed with rewarding poor service.

Clearly we all have different experiences and I’m glad for some she was great.
Foxy has adapted over time and has improved her service. Still a Hot Kgal that you will want to hit!
She may have improved but I doubt I will take another chance. Too many other girls to try!
  • Aoi
  • 01-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Kind of a loss but that’s also true.