URL / Website: https://independent.com.listcrawler....orth/54821573/
City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Address: 360 in GP
Activities: BBBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'5", slender, very smooth and clear skin, small B's, very clean, trimmed below
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review.

I noticed she hasn't had an ad in a couple of weeks, after posting frequently for months. I wonder if that means anything?
Excellent review.

I noticed she hasn't had an ad in a couple of weeks, after posting frequently for months. I wonder if that means anything? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Excellent review.

I noticed she hasn't had an ad in a couple of weeks, after posting frequently for months. I wonder if that means anything? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She didn't seem receptive to anything really passionate, but for $50 for 15 minutes, I didn't really expect it. Other reviews stated she was receptive and enjoyed DATY. As I was unsure of what I was getting this being the 1st visit, I chose not to participate. However her hygiene was impeccable. I like the first appointments of the day as this one was, so YMMV.

BTW, she has had an ad every day this month.
How can a guy be first appointment when’s she’s available 24 7
I mean last dude could have left a deposit 10 min before you
How can a guy be first appointment when’s she’s available 24 7
I mean last dude could have left a deposit 10 min before you Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

I guess that's true but I ask what time do you start taking appointments before booking. Sure they could lie, but much better chances than an evening appointment. I also confirmed the start time with a previous reviewer. We all know it's a crap shoot.
One of her photos shows her loaded up