URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...orth/55667392/
City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Address: I30 near six flaggs
Activities: Me on top her on bottom.
Hair Length and Color: Long/Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lean body, A-tits. Long hair like down her back. She's a throw back looking hippie girl.
Recommendation: Yes
was she shaved or natural pictures show both.
yak yak
Whats up bro? Been on the fence about this one. Considered for short notice in a pinch... is she in a notel or an apt.?
She’s in a notel and she’s definitely worth it in a pinch, cost & her bbbjcimnqns is pretty damn awesome, go get ya one, you won’t regret it
SS? What does that mean?
Whats up bro? Been on the fence about this one. Considered for short notice in a pinch... is she in a notel or an apt.? Originally Posted by jrewing40
What's up old friend. Good to hear from you. She is in a notel. Also you know who is off vacation now? PM me if you can't guess. Im working on it now. She is staying with a gf right now. Those places kinda have an effect on you.

How is her TCB? Does she respond quickly to texts, or do you generally need to keep trying?
Sometimes the great value brand can save you a couple bucks. Times are tough
What's up old friend. Good to hear from you. She is in a notel. Also you know who is off vacation now? PM me if you can't guess. Im working on it now. She is staying with a gf right now. Those places kinda have an effect on you. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Ad says off 161, I assumed notel on the track in GP? Wow! Wondered about "A"... See if she and her girl are uo for a session...lol. let me know if toy get anywhere with her

How is her TCB? Does she respond quickly to texts, or do you generally need to keep trying? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Her TCB sucks almost as bad as alisha. They have similar bodies. No on qk text. Keep trying. I had luck in am around 10ish.
Her TCB sucks almost as bad as alisha. They have similar bodies. No on qk text. Keep trying. I had luck in am around 10ish. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Thanks, that is around the time I normally start my LC hunts. I have learned to have several names on tap, and I contact them (if necessary) from most desired, to least. I give them 15 minutes to respond, before moving to the next choice.

What I haven't conquered, is the ncns at the incall. Still disturbingly high.