URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=535563
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJFreeway
Activities: Please see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Don’t remember
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5’6” Gorgeous face,Banging Body,flat stomach, slim waist,and a PHAT Boo-Tay!!! A Perfect 10 IMHO
Recommendation: Hella Yesssss!!!
That game is still 4 1/2 hours away, but it sounds like you need more recovery time! Excellent review!

You are going to the game? at least you got the good part of your visit finished first. I'm going to watch on TV, with a perverse glee, just to see how bad it will get. I'm thinking Dallas gets sacked 7 times, 2 interceptions, 2 lost fumbles. Pitt 41, Cowboys 9
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Tim McGraw - lyric from the song "Live like you were dying".
That game is still 4 1/2 hours away, but it sounds like you need more recovery time! Excellent review!

You are going to the game? at least you got the good part of your visit finished first. I'm going to watch on TV, with a perverse glee, just to see how bad it will get. I'm thinking Dallas gets sacked 7 times, 2 interceptions, 2 lost fumbles. Pitt 41, Cowboys 9 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you,CT...She was Awesome!!!

Unfortunately, I’m going to the game. My buddy is a Steelers fan and he has been waiting for this game since Super Bowl XXX. As far as your prediction, I agreed with the score, the sacks, and the interceptions. However , there will be no fumbles because I heard Ezekiel might be out for the game lol!!! If he plays, there will be fumbles!
Thank you,CT...She was Awesome!!!

Unfortunately, I’m going to the game. My buddy is a Steelers fan and he has been waiting for this game since Super Bowl XXX. As far as your prediction, I agreed with the score, the sacks, and the interceptions. However , there will be no fumbles because I heard Ezekiel might be out for the game lol!!! If he plays, there will be fumbles! Originally Posted by Ehccpxl6514
Ha!

Well, we both got it wrong! Which was good for you (if you didn't bet money on your prediction!), the game was a lot better and closer than any sane person expected.

But the Cowboys did what the Cowboys do. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Zeke looked pretty good, much better than usual this year.
Lol, I was completely wrong. My apologies to Cowboys Nation... one bad call away from victory!

I love my Dallas Cowboys and if we didn’t lose Dak and if our D played like this every game, we would have a winning record!!!