URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hlight=Rebecca
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westhiemer and beltway
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, cg, rcg, k9, surfboard, missionary, COF
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders, black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’ 4”, maybe 100#, A breasts with small nipples, cute tight ass, flat stomach with some abs showing. I’d give her body a 9 and face a 9.5. Very beautiful spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Is the same Rebecca that was an agency girl & went Indy?
Thanks for the review.

She looks really nice!
  • JDog
  • 08-27-2021, 08:52 PM
Saw her today. She is the best I have seen in many moons. Exactly like nightstick79 described her. I am in love. Pretty, nice bod, great service. Please don't go see her. The place is a shithole. But she will definitely get the rest of my retirement fund. Review will come soon.
JDog
  • MacAl
  • 08-27-2021, 11:31 PM
Tempted to go in
Really a shithole?
Really a shithole? Originally Posted by Imruready
Shower wasn’t the greatest, pretty run down, but otherwise the apt was fine and clean. Not sure I’d want to visit the complex at night though. Definitely take this over a Patel motel any day.
Seen her at her place, nice clean apartment but of course more expensive as Indy.
  • JDog
  • 09-03-2021, 09:11 AM
Sorry, but I have not been to her indy apartment. I was describing the EL apartment. But I do have to remember that I am just visiting there and not staying. I am sure the indy apt is much better. They should have a nicer place with the money they charge. I have been to a nice apartment and nice complex with agencies before. It was OK, maybe not a shithole.